- Promotional Interest Rate for the first 4 months is only applicable to new customers of Cashline Revolving Loan (“Cashline”). New customer refers to a person who is not a holder of a Cashline account on the date of application of Cashline. The 4-month promotional period starts from the Cashline account opening date and ends on the 4th statement date.
- In case of any late repayment, the interest rate will automatically be switched to the corresponding interest rate of the 5th month onwards plus 5% per annum surcharge commencing on the late repayment date.
- The Annualised Percentage Rate ("APR") is calculated in accordance with the guidelines issued in respect of the Code of Banking Practice. Interest is calculated on the basis of a 365-day year.
- An annual fee will be levied for Cashline account. The 1st year annual fee will be waived and from the 2nd year onwards, 1.5% of the credit limit, subject to a minimum of HK$300 and a maximum of HK$1,500.
- The approval of the final interest rate and credit limit is subject to the financial condition of the customer. The Bank has the absolute discretion in approving the application.
- With effect from 22 April 2022, we have ceased the “WhatsApp us” enquiry service. Should you have any enquiry, please call our Personal Loans Hotline at (852) 2290 8118.
- We reserve the right to request an income proof for application approval.
- The English version shall prevail if there is any inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions.
If a customer decides to early pay off the loan, customer should assess whether the Early Settlement Administrative Fee outweighs the interest saved. To facilitate the assessment, customer can refer to “Personal Loans FAQ” on the Bank’s website for illustration. For details of such administrative fee, please refer to the Personal Instalment Loan Terms and Conditions.
Reminders about Responsible Borrowing
- You should have a clear understanding of your financial condition, daily expenses, and actual borrowing needs.
- You should assess your repayment ability and avoid over-borrowing.
- You should repay any outstanding balance on time to avoid late payment charges and additional overdue interest.
- To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!
Personal Information Collection (PIC)
DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited safeguards your data in accordance with applicable Hong Kong laws. We only use the data we collect in accordance with our Data Policy which explains the data collection purposes, the persons to whom we may transfer data, your data access and correction rights and how you may contact our Data Protection Officer.