DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Branch Services
In the interest of safe health for its employees and clients from COVID-19, DBS Bank (Hong Kong) has adjusted its branch services until further notice. Customers are encouraged to continue to access their banking services via internet, mobile or phone banking.
Special arrangements to curb COVID-19 infections
Meanwhile, to support efforts to curb infections, customers must wear a face mask to access our branches and Treasures Private Client Centre, and we will conduct body temperature screening upon customers’ arrival at our branches and Treasures Private Client Centre.
Please note that customers who
- have body temperature above 37.3 degree Celsius and/or
- are not wearing a mask and/or
- are under the Government Requirement for Compulsory Home Quarantine,
are not allowed to enter our branches and Treasures Private Client Centre.
We are also carrying out the following preventive measures at our branches and Treasures Private Client Centre:
- All staff should conduct body temperature check before work. Those who have symptoms such as fever and coughing should consult a doctor immediately and stay at home to rest.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitisers are available at all branches and Treasures Private Client Centre for clients and staff to disinfect their hands before meeting.
- All staff must wear a mask.
- Disinfection of all facilities at each branch and Treasures Private Client Centre has been strengthened to ensure environmental hygiene.
- Arrangements to monitor the number of persons inside the branch and Treasures Private Client Centre are also in place to prevent cross infection.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused. For enquiries, general banking customers can contact our Customer Service Hotline at (852) 2290 8888, DBS Treasures Customers at (852) 2961 2338, DBS Treasures Private Client or DBS Private Bank Clients at (852) 2290 8822.
DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited
30 Apr 2021