Personal Instalment Loan
For Key Facts Statement for Personal Instalment Loan, please click here.
Personal Instalment Loan
Meet your every need. Managing your finances can never been easier. Apply now.
Apply successfully and enjoy up to
*Terms and conditions apply. For details, please click here.
DBS iBanking Customer
Call Personal Loans Hotline at (852) 2290 8118
WhatsApp at (852) 6603 0001
The online application will not be processed in real time and is not for urgent submission of information. Should you have any enquiry, please contact our 24-hour hotline at (852) 2290 8888.
Only a Hong Kong identity card is required for application1
Please submit photocopies of documents in order to facilitate your application. Documents supplied, including this application, will not be returned.
Monthly repayment Table
|Loan amount (HK$)||200,000 - 399,999||400,000 - 699,999||700,000 - 999,999||1,000,000|
|Flat rate per month (Annualised Percentage Rate2,4,5)||12 months||0.01% (4.04%)||0.01% (4.04%)||0.01% (4.04%)||0.01% (4.04%)|
|24 months||0.05% (3.15%)||0.05% (3.15%)||0.04% (2.91%)||0.02% (2.44%)|
|36 months||0.08% (3.23%)||0.08% (3.23%)||0.07% (2.99%)||0.02% (1.80%)|
|48 months||0.19% (5.50%)||0.17% (5.03%)||0.11% (3.61%)||0.10% (3.38%)|
|60 months||0.24% (6.45%)||0.19% (5.29%)||0.12% (3.65%)||0.11% (3.41%)|
|Monthly repayment amount (HK$) - For every HK$10,000 loan amount||12 months||834||834||834||834|
For information relating to loan amount below HK$200,000 and other tenors, please call our hotline 2290 8118.
Applicants must be a Hong Kong Resident aged 18 or above with a minimum annual income of HK$80,000
Repayment Schedule CalculatorUse the Repayment Schedule Calculator to calculate your repayment amount.
- Full set of latest Salaries Tax Demand Note is required to enjoy the above promotional interest rate. We reserve the right to request additional documents for application approval.
- An annualised percentage Rate (“APR”) is a reference rate, which includes all applicable interest rates, fees and charges of the product, expressed as an annualized rate. The APR in the above table has included Loan Set Up Fee of 2% in the calculation. Loan Set Up Fee shall be deducted from the loan principal amount upon draw down of the loan and is non-refundable.
- You are eligible to apply for redrawing the repaid principal if a minimum of one instalment has been repaid and the repaid principal is over HK$5,000, with a punctual repayment record maintained. For application or enquiry about the details of redrawing the repaid principal and the terms and conditions, please call 2290 8118. We reserve the right for final approval based on the account condition.
- The monthly flat rate quoted in the above table is for reference only. The interest rate applicable to a customer is subject to his/her financial condition and is solely determined by us.
- The APR ranges from 1.80% to 8.29%. The minimum and maximum repayment period is 12 months and 60 months, respectively. The final interest rate and repayment period applicable to a customer is subject to his/her financial condition and is solely determined by us. To facilitate customer to repay, the monthly repayment amount is rounded to an integral, so the final APR may be slightly different from that quoted in the above table.
- Our staff would not obtain your personal information via WhatsApp channel, this channel is dedicated for enquiries on loan products only.
- The APR of 1.80% is calculated based on the loan amount of HK$1,000,000, monthly flat rate of 0.02% and instalment period of 36 months, including a Loan Set Up Fee of 2%.
If a customer decides to early pay off the loan, customer should assess whether the Early Settlement Administrative Fee outweighs the interest saved. To facilitate the assessment, customer can refer to “Personal Loans FAQ” on the Bank’s website for illustration. For details of such administrative fee, please refer to the Personal Instalment Loan Terms and Conditions.
Reminders about Responsible Borrowing
- You should have a clear understanding of your financial condition, daily expenses, and actual borrowing needs.
- You should assess your repayment ability and avoid over-borrowing.
- You should repay any outstanding balance on time to avoid late payment charges and additional overdue interest.
- To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!
Personal Information Collection (PIC)
DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited safeguards your data in accordance with applicable Hong Kong laws. We only use the data we collect in accordance with our Data Policy which explains the data collection purposes, the persons to whom we may transfer data, your data access and correction rights and how you may contact our Data Protection Officer.