Personal Instalment Loan
For Key Facts Statement for Personal Instalment Loan, please click here.
Personal Instalment Loan
Leveraging big data analysis in the application process, only require a Hong Kong identity card for applying for personal loans1. Applying for personal loans and managing your finances can never been easier.
Apply successfully and enjoy up to
*Terms and conditions apply. For details, please click here.
DBS iBanking Customer
Call Personal Loans Hotline at (852) 2290 8118
WhatsApp at (852) 6603 0001
The online application will not be processed in real time and is not for urgent submission of information. Should you have any enquiry, please contact our 24-hour hotline at (852) 2290 8888.
Only a Hong Kong identity card is required for application1
Please submit photocopies of documents in order to facilitate your application. Documents supplied, including this application, will not be returned.
Monthly repayment Table
|Loan amount (HK$)||200,000 - 399,999||400,000 - 699,999||700,000 - 999,999||1,000,000|
|Flat rate per month||24 months or below||0.14%||0.09%||0.05%||0.04%|
|Monthly repayment amount (HK$) - For every HK$10,000 loan amount||12 months||859.84 (5.98%)||854.84 (4.83%)||850.84 (3.92%)||845.67 (2.76%)b|
|24 months||443.17 (6.16%)||438.17 (4.99%)||434.17 (4.05%)||433.17 (3.82%)|
|36 months||305.28 (6.41%)||303.28 (5.95%)||295.28 (4.08%)||294.28 (3.85%)|
- The annualized percentage rate (“APR”) is calculated in accordance with the guideline issued in respect of the Code of Banking Practice and is rounded to the nearest two decimal places. An APR is a reference rate, which includes all applicable interest rates, fees and charges of the product, expressed as an annualized rate. Unless otherwise specified, the APR in the above table has included handling fee of 1.5% in the calculation.
- Special handling fee of 1% will be offered for loan amount of HK$1,000,000 or above with 12 months tenor.
- For information relating to loan amount below HK$200,000 and other tenors, please call our hotline 2290 8118.
- The monthly flat rate quoted in the above table is for reference only. The interest rate applicable to a customer is subject to his/her financial condition and is solely determined by the Bank.
Applicants must be a Hong Kong Resident aged 18 or above with a minimum annual income of HK$80,000
Repayment Schedule CalculatorUse the Repayment Schedule Calculator to calculate your repayment amount.
- We reserve the right to request additional documents for application approval.
- The annualised percentage Rate (“APR”) of 2.76% is calculated based on the monthly flat rate of 0.04% and instalment period of 12 months, including a handling fee of 1%. The APR is calculated in accordance with the guidelines issued in respect of the Code of Banking Practice.
- You are eligible to apply for redrawing the repaid principal if a minimum of one instalment has been repaid and the repaid principal is over HK$5,000, with a punctual repayment record maintained. For application or enquiry about the details of redrawing the repaid principal and the terms and conditions, please call 2290 8118. We reserves the right of final approval based on the account condition.
- Unless otherwise specified, the APR in the above table has included handling fee of 1.5% in the calculation. Special handling fee of 1% will be offered for loan amount of HK$1,000,000 or above with 12 months tenor. Handling fee is calculated based on the loan amount and the repayment period and is apportioned among the repayment period to be repaid together with the monthly instalment.
- The APR ranges from 2.76% to 8.06%. The minimum and maximum repayment period is 12 months and 60 months, respectively. The approval of the final interest rate, loan amount and repayment period is subject to the financial condition of individual customer. We have the absolute discretion in approving the loan.
- Our staff would not obtain your personal information via WhatsApp channel, this channel is dedicated for enquiries on loan products only.
If a customer decides to early pay off the loan, customer should assess whether the Early Settlement Administrative Fee outweighs the interest saved. To facilitate the assessment, customer can refer to “Personal Loans FAQ” on the Bank’s website for illustration. For details of such administrative fee, please refer to the Personal Instalment Loan Terms and Conditions.
Reminders about Responsible Borrowing
- You should have a clear understanding of your financial condition, daily expenses, and actual borrowing needs.
- You should assess your repayment ability and avoid over-borrowing.
- You should repay any outstanding balance on time to avoid late payment charges and additional overdue interest.
- To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!
Personal Information Collection (PIC)
DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited safeguards your data in accordance with applicable Hong Kong laws. We only use the data we collect in accordance with our Data Policy which explains the data collection purposes, the persons to whom we may transfer data, your data access and correction rights and how you may contact our Data Protection Officer.
Apple is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play™ is a service mark of Google Inc. Android™ is a service mark of Google Inc.
The downloading and/or use of the Quick Response Code Reader ("QR Code Reader") is entirely at your sole discretion. The Bank shall not be held liable in any way for any loss (including loss of data) you suffered arising from or in connection with your downloading and/or use of the QR Code Reader.