Terms and Conditions for e-Valuation Service
The terms and conditions set out below are the contract between you and the Bank of using e-Valuation Service (the 'Valuation'). If you agree to these terms and conditions, please click the 'Accept' button. Otherwise, please click the 'Decline' button.
1. The valuation is for indication purpose only and the Bank reserves the right to re-value the subject property at its full discretion.
2. You agree to be bound by all terms and conditions including Data Policy Notice for Operations. (Please click to access a copy)
3. Valuation of your property is based on the following assumptions:
(i) Information given is accurate, complete and up-to-date;
(ii) The valuation is conducted on a vacant possession basis;
(iii) The property is not subject to any tenancy;
(iv) The property is subject to good title;
(v) The property is in good condition and has no illegal structure;
(vi) There are no premiums or any other payments due and outstanding in relation to the property; and
(vii) The subject property is free from encumbrances, restrictions and outgoings of an onerous nature which could affect its values.
4. You expressly acknowledge and agree that it is entirely at your risks of reliance on this valuation service and the Bank shall not assume any liability or responsibility for any loss and damage as you may incur or suffer (if any) arising from or in connection with the use of, or the reliance of, the e-Valuation.
5. If there is any inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.