Investment Product Risk Classification
- Equity-Linked Investment Products
- Treasury Structured Investment Products
- Foreign Exchange
- Investment Fund Services
- Market Commentary and Asset Allocation
- Up-to-date Investment News and Market Analysis
- Fund Select List
- Fund Analytical Tools
- Online Demo
- Financial Needs Analysis
- Investment Products Consolidated Terms and Conditions
- Fee Schedule
- Customers can and are strongly encouraged to ascertain their Customer Risk Profiles by conducting a Financial Needs Analysis with us to help customers select our investment/insurance products with a Product Risk Rating suitable to the customers.
- Customers should NOT make any literal comparison or matching between the Investor Type obtained under any Investment Profiling Questionnaire conducted with us before and the Product Risk Rating of any of our investment/insurance products listed above.
- The Product Risk Ratings of our investment/insurance products set out above are for our customers' reference only. They were made as at the date specified and are subject to change from time to time.
- While we shall use reasonable care to update the Product Risk Ratings of our investment/insurance products above within reasonable time after change, we do not represent or warrant that the Product Risk Ratings of our investment/insurance products set out above are up-to-date. Customers are strongly encouraged to contact us for the most updated Product Risk Ratings of our investment/insurance products they are holding with us.
- Product risk is classified into 5 different risk ratings, ranging from P1 to P5 with P5 being the highest risk rating.
Thank you. Your feedback will help us serve you better.
Was this information useful ?
Thank you for your feedbackLet us know how this article helped:
We're sorry to hear that.How can we do better?
Please enter only letters, numbers, @!$&-()',./