- COVID-19 Extension* - Covers Medical Expenses, Emergency Medical Evacuation and/or Repatriation and Return of Mortal Remains.
- Overseas medical expenses coverage up to HK$1,000,000 (hospitalization and out-patient)
- Personal liability coverage up to HK$1,500,000
- Education fund benefit up to HK$300,000 (Accident death or Permanent Total Disability of specified Insured Parent/Guardian)
- Compassionate visit for a family member
- Study interruption compensation
- Cover for all leisure journeys during the Study Trip
- Cover loss or damage of personal property, travel and baggage delay
- Chubb Assistance: 24-hour Worldwide Assistance Services
*Please refer to the “Endorsement of “COVID-19 Extension” attached to the Policy Wording for the sum insured and terms and conditions in relation to the COVID-19 coverages.
For enquiry, please call DBS Chubb Insurance Service Hotline at (852) 3191 6618
(Office Hours: Mondays to Fridays, from 9:00am to 6:00pm, excluding public holidays)
- Apply StudyShield Insurance now to enjoy HK$800 e-Premium Coupon instant redemption! (voucher code: DBS800)
The promotional offer is subject to Terms and Conditions.
- Sending money to your child abroad for school fees and daily expenses? DBS Remit is your first choice!
- The above insurance plans are underwritten by Chubb Insurance Hong Kong Limited ("Chubb"). Chubb reserves the right of final approval. DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (the "Bank") is an insurance agent authorised by Chubb.
- DBS Chubb Insurance Service Hotline is a dedicated enquiry hotline for DBS customers serviced by Chubb.
- Major exclusions of StudyShield Insurance apply to any pre-existing medical condition, congenital or heredity condition, suicide, intentional self-infliction of bodily injury while sane or insane, pregnancy, childbirth, miscarriage, cosmetic surgery, dental care (unless due to accidents), mental or nervous disorder, AIDS or AIDS related complex, war, invasion, civil war, revolution, rebellion, insurrection, hostilities, direct participation in riot and civil commotion, or performing duties as a member of armed forces, or as a volunteer and engaged in war or crime suppression; participation in professional sports events would or could earn income or remuneration from engaging in it, the purpose of the study trip is to obtain medical care, any loss or expenses with respect to Cuba or a specially designated person, entity, group or company on the Specially Designated List or which if reimbursed or paid by Chubb would result in Chubb being in breach of trade or economic sanctions or other such similar laws or regulations etc.
- These insurance plans cover study trips departure from Hong Kong only.
- The above information are the highlights of plan’s coverage only. For the plan's details, please refer to the terms and conditions and exclusions of the policy. In the event of any discrepancy between English and Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.
- In the event of an eligible dispute (as defined in the Terms of Reference for the Financial Dispute Resolution Centre) arising between the Bank and the customer out of the selling process or processing of the related transaction, the Bank will enter into a Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme process with the customer; however any disputes over the contractual terms of the policy should be resolved directly between Chubb and the customer.
Under the “Insurance Ordinance”(Cap. 41), the Insurance Authority (IA) has started to collect the levy on insurance premiums from policyholders through insurance companies from 1 January 2018. For more details, please refer to : www.ia.org.hk/en/levy.
Thank you for your feedbackLet us know how this article helped:
We're sorry to hear that.How can we do better?