DBS iBanking - Did you know
- Credit card services - Easy-to-earn fabulous rewards
- Investment services – Capture investment opportunities
- Banking services - More flexbility and reliability in managing your wealth
Credit card services
Set up payment schedule up to 14 days, and pay bills to more than 840 merchants.
Unlimited free real-time stock quotes for you to obtain investment information with ease
The 5-day Good-till-date order function and 24-hour securities order placement ensure that you grasp every investment opportunities
Complete the Financial Needs Analysis and open a securities account at any time without the need to go to the branch
Subscribe to the IPO allotment results xsS/e-mail Alert Services
Conduct Renminbi securities trading
Schedule funds transfer of up to 60 days to bank/DBS credit card accounts
Extended Time Deposit service hours to 11:30pm
Set up standing instructions free of charge including Renminbi and other designated foreign currencies
Transfer funds to other local bank account free of charge3
Subscribe to the current account overdraft SMS/e-mail Alert Services
How to Register
- The promotion offers and/or services set out on this webpage are subject to their relevant terms and conditions. For further details, please contact our staff or visit our website at www.dbs.com.hk.
- We reserve the right to modify and/or terminate the promotion offers at any time without prior notice. In the event of dispute, the decision of the Bank shall be final and conclusive.
- Express Transfer is excluded. The default daily limit of third party funds transfer to non-registered payee is 0. If you wish to increase the daily limit, please complete the ‘DBS iBanking Service Request Form’ and return it to any of our branch.
Risk Disclosure and Important Notice (Securities Trading/IPO Application):
The above information does not constitute any offer or solicitation to enter into any securities buy/sell transaction. Securities trading is an investment. The prices of stocks fluctuate, sometimes dramatically. The price of a stock may move up or down and may become valueless. It is as likely that losses will be incurred rather than profits made as a result of buying or selling stocks. The investment decision is yours but you should not invest in any of these products unless you have taken into account that the relevant product is suitable for you having regard to your financial situation, investment experience and investment objectives.
Customers should be aware that the prices of the CBBCs and Warrants may fall in value as rapidly as they may rise and holders may sustain a total loss of their investment. The Bank does not provide securities advisory service. Any person considering an investment should seek independent advice on the investment suitability when considered necessary.
- RMB is currently not freely convertible and is subject to exchange controls and restrictions.
- For individual customers, the conversion of RMB is subject to a daily limit as promulgated from time to time by the relevant regulatory authority in Hong Kong (currently such conversion daily limit is RMB 20,000) and sufficient time should be allowed if the conversion amount exceeds the prevailing daily limit.
- There is no guarantee that RMB will not depreciate. If you convert Hong Kong Dollar or any other currency into RMB so as to invest in a RMB product and subsequently convert the RMB sale proceeds back into Hong Kong Dollar or any other currency, you may suffer a loss if RMB depreciates against Hong Kong Dollar or other currency.