Your Obligations, Responsibilities and Rights
Your usage of DBS iBanking is subject at all times to the Terms and Conditions for DBS iBanking (the "Terms and Conditions"). In addition, you are advised to comply with our recommended security practices to ensure you do not under any circumstances compromise your online security.
Under the Terms and Conditions, you will be responsible for all transactions made through the use of your Username and Password, regardless of whether such transactions were in fact entered into, or authorised, by you. You should therefore read carefully and adhere to the recommended security practices described earlier under "Your Role in Safeguarding your Account Information". You should note in particular that the Bank would not be responsible for your losses that arise as a result of any of the following event:
- Your failure to abide by our Terms and Conditions and recommended security practices
- Your failure to promptly report any unauthorised access and/or fraudulent transactions on your account
- Your failure to report loss or stolen Password
- Negligent handling, disclosure and/or sharing, of Password, with third parties
- Input errors in online banking transactions
- Unavailability of our DBS iBanking service due to system maintenance/breakdown/non-availability of any network or any other event beyond our control
You will have the right to:
- Request the Bank to suspend access to your DBS iBanking immediately should you suspect any unusual activity, compromise of Password and/or unauthorised access
- Request the Bank to terminate your DBS iBanking access should you wish to discontinue the service
- Request for a new set of Username and Password if you have forgotten/lost or suspect your Password has been exposed
- Obtain information from the Bank regarding your online transactions
Suspicious Transaction Handling
At DBS Bank, we are committed to provide you with our highest standard of customer service and support. Should you require any assistance or have any issues regarding any inconsistency/dispute in transactions, please contact us at the following:
24-hour Customer Services Hotlines
2290 8888 (press 6 and then 1, after language selection)
Our customer service officer will be able to advise you on the immediate course of action available. Where necessary, your login account may be suspended to protect your interest. Our customer service officer may also obtain the necessary details from you regarding the matter to facilitate investigations.
Once the Bank is notified of the dispute, we will commence investigations immediately and revert to you within seven working days. Depending on the complexity of the dispute, which may require more time for investigations, we will also notify you the investigation status accordingly.
Thank you for your feedbackLet us know how this article helped:
We're sorry to hear that.How can we do better?