Online Document Submission
Please attach copies of the following documents for our processing. Once submitted, these documents (including the application form) will not be returned.
- HK Permanent Identity Card# of principal card and supplementary card (if applicable) applicants
You are welcome to provide the following documents for better assessment of your credit standing:
- Latest home address proof issued within the last 6 months (e.g. electricity bill, rate bill, bank statements, e-statement is acceptable). If you have a permanent home address, please also attach the permanent home address proof; and
- Income Proof, please select from the following types of applicants that applies to your case:
- Latest 1 month's computer generated Payroll Advices; or Latest 1 month's bank statement/passbook showing your name, account number and salary entries; or Full set of latest Salaries Tax Demand Note.
- Latest 1 month's computer generated Payroll Advices (basic salary entries have to be shown on Payroll Advices, otherwise, please provide the latest 3 months’ record.); or Latest 3 month’s bank statement/passbook showing your name, account number and salary entries.
- Business Registration Certificate and Full set of latest Profits Tax Demand Note and Latest 3 months' bank statement/passbook showing your company name, account number and transaction entries.
- Latest Fixed Deposit Advice or Investment Statement issued by bank^.
Note: The Bank reserves the right to request additional documents for application approval
|Method 1: Upload HKID image by taking photo via mobile device|
|Place your HKID on a piece of white paper, sign on the blank area* (if you haven’t provided your specimen signature during the application) and take a photo with your mobile device.||Select the photo from your mobile device, upload it together with other required documents.|
|Method 2: Upload HKID scanned image via personal computer|
|Enlarge the scanned image of your HKID to 200% and enhance the brightness.||Sign on the blank area of your HKID copy*. (If you haven't provided your specimen signature during the application)|
|Remarks: HKID upload for supplementary card application|
|For the supplementary card application, please submit HKID copies of both principal card and supplementary card applicants with respective signatures* on the same page. (If you haven't provided your specimen signature during the application) |
* Applicant has to sign next to the HKID. The specimen signature will be used to confirm applicant's credit card application and verify the subsequent instruction(s) related to the application or credit card services related instruction(s) after the application is approved.
File Size & Format
|File size up to 5MB for each document.||Submit in jpeg, png, PDF, tif , gif, doc, ppt, mdi or bmp format.|
My internet connection disconnected while my document upload is in progress. Do I have to upload all the documents again?
If I submit more than one application at the same time, do I need to upload the required documents for each application?
- By mail:
DBS BANK (HONG KONG) LIMITED (Credit Card Application)
Level 8, Two Harbour Square, 180 Wai Yip Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong
- Submit via any DBS branches.
Application or Enquiries
- Please call our 24-hour Customer Services Hotline (852) 2290 8888.
Personal Information Collection (PIC)
DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited safeguards your data in accordance with applicable Hong Kong laws.
We only use the data we collect in accordance with our Data Policy which explains the data collection purposes, the persons to whom we may transfer data, your data access and correction rights and how you may contact our Data Protection Officer.