Bond-linked investments are structured products which are linked to an underlying bond.
You may potentially earn an enhanced yield by taking a view on the underlying bond performance. Bond-linked notes are issued by financial institutions and investors are exposed to the issuer’s credit risk and also the risk of the underlying bonds.
- Unwinding of Bond-Linked Investment prior to expiry may result in losses.
- Investors will also be subject to the risk of the fluctuation in the prices of the underlying investment and may result in substantial loss of the original investment.
- Structure can be customized to suit investors' needs.
These products are only recommended for investors with an appropriate risk appetite, financial situation, experience and objectives as they carry significant risks. Investors are exposed to the issuer's credit risk and market risk amongst other risks.
The product may not be suitable for all types of investors. For more information on the features, benefits and risks of this type of investment, please contact your Relationship Manager.
- Unwinding of Bond-Linked Investment prior to expiry may result in losses
- Investor should not purchase any Bond Linked Investments unless they are able to bear a total loss of the investment.
- Investors will be assuming the price risk of the underlying bond relative to the strike price if the Bond Link Investments result in bond delivery upon maturity.
DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited is not your investment adviser or acting in any fiduciary capacity to you. The above information is not and shall not be considered as investment advice. It does not constitute any offer or solicitation of offer to subscribe, transact or redeem any investment product. Investment involves risk. Past performances are not indicative of future performances. You should not rely on the above information alone to make any investment decision. You should carefully read the product offering documentation for detailed product information and risk factors prior to making any investment. If you have any doubt on this material or any product offering documentation, you should seek independent professional advice.
Bond-Linked Instrument (“the Product”) is a structured product involving derivatives. The investment decision is yours but you should not invest in the Product unless DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited has explained to you that the Product is suitable for you having regard to your financial situation, investment experience and investment objectives. Investors are subject to the issuer's credit risk.