Growing your wealth with DBS is more convenient — and more rewarding!
Your first step is to transfer funds to your account instantly with the top pick — our eDDA1 Transfer In Service in the DBS digibank HK app! With the app, you can seamlessly manage your banking needs and earn up to HK$200 cash reward:
First time eDDA Transfer In Service user2
Link your other local bank
Make a single transfer of
HK$1,000 - HK$9,999
Make a single transfer of
HK$10,000 or above
Existing eDDA Transfer In Service user2
HK$10,000 or above
Watch our latest video to understand more about eDDA
- Log in and go to Pay & Transfer > Transfer In > Link & Transfer In
- Let your Digital Token^ authenticate
- Select the bank to be linked and enter the bank account number
- Select your DBS receiving account and the transfer currency+ if applicable
- Input the transfer amount (Customise the daily limit and transaction limit if needed)
- Confirm to link and transfer
- Input the one-time password sent through SMS
- Get instant approval from the bank you just linked to
- Log in and go to Pay & Transfer > Transfer In
- Select among your linked accounts and tap "Transfer In"
- Input the transfer amount
- Confirm to transfer
- Get instant approval from the linked bank
The offers are subject to Terms and Conditions.
1 eDDA only supports transfers from the customer’s same-name accounts at other banks to the customer’s DBS account (and not to a third party). The customer should ensure details of the personal information are the same between the accounts and that the account they would like to link from Payer Bank is valid. DBS will only verify whether the DBS account selected to receive funds is eligible and there is no duplication in eDDA set-up instructions. The acceptance of the eDDA set-up instruction will be subject to the payer banks’ approval.
2 First time customers refer to those that have not performed transfer in via eDDA from 1 June 2022 to 13 Nov 2022. Existing users refer to those that have performed transfer in via eDDA on or before 13 Nov 2022.
3 Terms and Conditions apply. Please refer to Faster Payment System section under section M of the Bank Accounts and Services Terms and Conditions.
4 Foreign Exchange involves risks.
This is an immediate fund-in capability within DBS mobile banking by leveraging an FPS-supported service called eDDA that allows you to:
1) set up authorisation on debiting your other local bank accounts
2) submit immediate fund-in instructions
There are several possible reasons for the failure:
- If linking to virtual bank(s)1, you may not have activated their transfer limits2 to control funds flow into your same-name /unregistered beneficiaries accounts at other bank(s) yet.
- If linking to a specific bank3, you may not have logged in to the bank’s mobile app> Payment> Autopay to give your confirmation on our account linking request within 5 business days yet.
- You may have input the credit card/ debit card number instead of bank account number for the setup, especially for virtual banks.
- You may have included the bank code, spaces or hyphens when entering the bank account number (e.g. your bank account number is 012-123-123456-987, please enter 123123456987 and exclude 012 which is the bank code of Bank of China in this example)
The bank code is automatically inserted after you select the bank to link:
- Your information below with us does not match the other bank’s record:
- Name of accountholder
- Identification document type
- HK ID card or Passport number
- Mobile number
- Your other bank account(s) may be dormant (i.e. no activity for a specific period of time other than transactions initiated by the bank itself).
If you have checked the above reasons and retried, but still encounter setup failure, please check with your other bank(s) for details.
1For example Fusion Bank and ZA Bank, which may be subject to changes implemented by the banks from time to time.
- For Fusion Bank, please login the banking app > Send > Limit Settings to activate transfer limit to the unregistered beneficiaries accounts.
- For ZA bank, please login the banking app > FPS & Transfer Settings > Set Limit to activate the same-name account transfer limit.
2You must activate their particular limit at your other bank(s) before proceeding with our eDDA Transfer In service in DBS digibank HK app
3Applicable to Citibank (Hong Kong), which may be subject to changes implemented by the bank from time to time
eDDA Transfer In Service offers you the flexibility to instantly transfer any amount (within the prescribed limit) to your DBS account from the linked bank anytime.
Still have other questions in mind?
Click here to get your answers.