Carousell Limited Time Offer | DBS Hong Kong
Carousell Limited Time Offer
for Personal Instalment Loan
^Terms and conditions apply. For details, please click here.
Loan amount up to HK$2,000,000
or 12x your monthly salary (whichever is lower)
Monthly flat interest rate as low as 0.05%
annual percentage rates as low as 2.98% 1
Enjoy up to 60 months
flexible repayment period
Redraw on your repaid amount3
as many times as you like
How To Apply
|DBS iBanking User||Login Now Key Facts Statement|
|Non-iBanking User||Apply Now Key Facts Statement|
Apply via DBS Loans App
Or search for "DBS Loans" at App Store or Google Play
Call Personal Loans Hotline at (852) 2290 8118
Applicants must be a Hong Kong Resident aged 18 or above with a minimum annual income of HK$80,000
|Loan Amount |
|Flat Rate |
|Monthly Repayment Amount - For Loan Amount of Every HK$10,000 (Annualised Percentage Rate)5|
|12 months||24 months||36 months||48 months||60 months|
Repayment CalculatorPlease visit the Repayment Calculator to calculate your specific repayment amount.
Experience our 1-minute final approval and cash out now!
Reminder: To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!
- The Annualised Percentage Rate (“APR”) of 2.98% is calculated based on the monthly flat rate of 0.05% and instalment period of 12 months including 1% handling fee. The APR is calculated in accordance with the guidelines issued in respect of the Code of Banking Practice.
- One minute final approval result is applicable to applications via the Bank's website, DBS Loans App or DBS iBanking on Monday to Friday 9am – 12 midnight, Saturday 9am – 1pm and 2pm to 10pm, Sunday noon to 9pm. Customers apply in timeslot that is not mentioned above, we will contact you to follow up your application in next working day.
- Customers are eligible to apply for a top-up loan on the repaid principal amount if a minimum of one instalment is repaid, and the repaid principal amount is over HK$5,000 with a punctual repayment record maintained. For application or enquiry about the details of top-up loan and the terms and conditions, please contact us at 2290 8118. DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (the “Bank”) reserves the right of approval of the top-up loan based on the customer's financial standing.
- Our staff would not obtain your personal information via WhatsApp channel, this channel is dedicated for enquiries on loan products only.
- Loan amount below HK$700,000, 1.5% handling fee will be charged each year. Loan amount of HK$700,000 or above, 1% handling fee will be charged each year. The handling fee is calculated based on the approved loan amount and the instalment period, and apportioned according to the instalment period for repayment with the monthly instalment.
- If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English and Chinese versions, the English version shall prevail.
If a customer decides to early pay off the loan, customer should assess whether the Early Settlement Administrative Fee outweighs the interest saved. To facilitate the assessment, customer can refer to “Personal Loans FAQ” on the Bank’s website for illustration. For details of such administrative fee, please refer to the Personal Instalment Loan Terms and Conditions.
Personal Information Collection (PIC)
DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited safeguards your data in accordance with applicable Hong Kong laws. We only use the data we collect in accordance with our Data Policy which explains the data collection purposes, the persons to whom we may transfer data, your data access and correction rights and how you may contact our Data Protection Officer.
Apple is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play™ is a service mark of Google Inc. Android™ is a service mark of Google Inc.
The downloading and/or use of the Quick Response Code Reader ("QR Code Reader") is entirely at your sole discretion. The Bank shall not be held liable in any way for any loss (including loss of data) you suffered arising from or in connection with your downloading and/or use of the QR Code Reader.