DBS Treasures is committed to becoming your most trustworthy and intelligent financial partner
Customized portfolio insights to keep you ahead
- Customizable insights and alert to help you grasp the latest information about your investment portfolio
- Trading ideas on Equities, Foreign Exchange and Funds from our Chief Investment Office
Round the clock wealth management platform with Best in town offer
- Instant trading of US stocks and enjoy additional 12 months 0% brokerage fee
- Trade across 7 global markets with 0% brokerage
- Preferential FX rates in 14 currencies.
- 250+ Funds in 10 currencies
$0 Handling Fee Revolving Credit Facility to help you Maximize Potential Return
- Exclusive for DBS Treasures customers, a standby revolving credit line of up to HK$10 million
- Leading function of multi-currency withdrawal and flexible repayment tenor to meet your different cash needs
Terms and conditions apply.
For details of DBS Treasures Welcome Offers, please click here.
Reminder: To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!
- The crediting of funds from foreign exchange may vary depending on the system cut-off time. For more details, please refer to www.dbs.com.hk/ibanking/ft-time1.html.
- Bonds, funds, structured notes and Paper Gold (together “the Products”) are investment products and some of them may involve derivatives. The investment decision is yours but you should not invest in the Products unless the intermediary who sells them to you has explained to you that the Products are suitable for you having regard to your financial situation, investment experience and investment objectives. The Products are NOT equivalent to and are not treated as substitutes for time deposits, not principal protected.
- The products are not protected deposits and are not protected by the deposit protection scheme in Hong Kong. the products are different from traditional time deposits and should not be treated as their substitutes.
- Securities trading is an investment. The prices of stocks fluctuate, sometimes dramatically. The price of a stock may move up or down and may become valueless. It is as likely that losses will be incurred rather than profits made as a result of trading stocks. You should also note that investing in foreign market securities involves currency risk, you may suffer loss because of currency fluctuations. The investment decision is yours but you should not invest in any stock unless you have taken into account that the relevant stock is suitable for you having regard to your financial situation, investment experience and investment objectives.
- Any person considering an investment should seek independent advice on the investment suitability when considered necessary.
- Foreign exchange involves risks. customers should note that foreign exchange may incur loss due to the fluctuation of exchange rate.
- Equity Linked Products, some Bonds and some Investment Funds are classified as complex products by the Bank. You are advised to exercise caution prior to investing. The price of Paper Gold is volatile and value of the investment may go down as well as up . In the worst-case scenario, you may lose your entire principal. Investment in Paper Gold is not the same as investment in physical gold. Price changes in physical gold might not be reflected in price changes of Paper Gold. You should also be aware of the risk of foreign exchange rate fluctuations and may experience a loss on conversion of the investment back into other currency (including but not limited to your home currency).
- Investment involves risks. the above information is not and shall not be considered as investment advice. it does not constitute any offer or solicitation of offer to subscribe, transact or redeem any investment product. past performances are not indicative of future performances. you should carefully read the product offering documentation, the account terms and conditions and the product terms and conditions for detailed product information and risk factors prior to making any investment. if you have any doubt on this material or any product offering documentation, you should seek independent professional advice.
- The revolving credit facility is subject to the Bank’s approval.
DBS Insurance Plans Reward - Risk Disclosure:
Life Insurance Plan is an insurance product and is neither a bank deposit nor a bank saving plan.
The following risk disclosures are made to you by the Bank:
- For life insurance plans with a savings element, part of the premium pays for the insurance and related costs. The savings element is reflected in the surrender value of your policy and may not be guaranteed. The product is aimed at customers who can pay the premiums for the whole of the premium payment period. As a result, you are advised to save enough money to cover the premiums in the future. You should be prepared to hold the product for the long term to achieve the savings target. However, under certain circumstances the surrender value could still be less than the total premiums you have paid, even though you hold the policy over a long period.
- For life insurance plans without a savings element, there is no cash value for the product. The premium pays for the insurance and related costs. The product is aimed at customers who want an insurance product of the nature as described in the product leaflet and can pay the premiums as long as they want the protection. As a result, you are advised to save enough money to cover the premiums in the future.
- If you are not happy with your policy, you have a right to cancel it within the cooling-off period and get a refund of any premiums and any levy paid. To do this, you must give Manulife, within the cooling-off period, your written notice signed by you at Individual Financial Products, Manulife (International) Limited, 22/F, Tower A, Manulife Financial Centre, 223-231 Wai Yip Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong. In other words, your written notice to cancel your policy must reach Manulife directly at the relevant address within a period of 21 calendar days immediately following the day Manulife delivers to you or your nominated representative the policy or a notice telling you about the availability of the policy and the expiry date of the cooling-off period, whichever is the earlier. After the expiration of the cooling-off period, if you cancel the policy before the end of the term, the projected total cash value that you will receive may be considerably less than the total premium you have paid.
- Credit Risk - Any premiums you paid would become part of Manulife’s assets and so you will be exposed to Manulife’s credit risk. Manulife’s financial strength may affect its ability to meet the ongoing obligations under the insurance policy.
- Risk from cashing in (surrender) early (Only applicable for life insurance plans with cash value) - If you cash in the policy, the amount Manulife will pay is the surrender value worked out at the time you cash in the policy, less any amount you owe Manulife. Depending on when you cash in your policy (whether in full or part), this may be considerably less than the total premiums you have paid. You should refer to the proposal for the illustrations of the cash value Manulife projects.
The following disclosures are made to you by the Bank:
- DBS MSIG InsureDirect is a dedicated enquiry hotline for DBS customers serviced by MSIG.
- In the event of an eligible dispute (as defined in the Terms of Reference for the Financial Dispute Resolution Centre in relation to the Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme) arising between the Bank and the customer out of the selling process or processing of the related transaction, the Bank will enter into a Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme process with the customer; however any disputes over the contractual terms of the product should be resolved directly between MSIG and the customer.
- The Bank will receive commissions and incentives from MSIG as remuneration for marketing MSIG’s products.
- The One-Year Free Mobile Protection insurance plan is underwritten by Chubb Insurance Hong Kong Limited ("Chubb"). Chubb reserves the right of final approval. DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (the "Bank") is an insurance agent authorised by Chubb.
- DBS Chubb Insurance Service Hotline is a dedicated enquiry hotline for DBS customers serviced by Chubb.
- In the event of an eligible dispute (as defined in the Terms of Reference for the Financial Dispute Resolution Centre) arising between the Bank and the customer out of the selling process or processing of the related transaction, the Bank will enter into a Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme process with the customer; however any disputes over the contractual terms of the policy should be resolved directly between Chubb and the customer.