Join DBS Treasures to enjoy fabulous welcome rewards
Promotion period: 1 January – 31 January, 2021
|Join us with HK$1,000,000 or above to enjoy up to HK$15,500 reward|
New Treasures Reward
Login to DBS iBanking and set up Wealth Management Accounts
Online Account Opening Reward
Join DBS Treasures via DBS iWealth® app
New Funds Reward
|Maintain monthly Total Relationship Balance (excluding any Time Deposits)||New Funds Reward I
|New Funds Reward II
(Fund in with Investment Balance HK$200,000 or above)
|HK$1,000,000 – < HK$2,000,000||HK$1,000||Or||HK$2,500|
|HK$2,000,000 – < HK$5,000,000||HK$4,000||HK$5,500|
|HK$5,000,000 or above||HK$12,000||HK$13,500|
By completing at least 2 of the designed transactions
- Maintain Total Relationship Balance with HK$1,000,000 or above from 1 April to 30 June 2021
- Maintain Investment Balance with HK$100,000 or above from 1 April to 30 June 2021
“Investment Balance” is the total investment assets that a New Customer maintains with the Bank, whether solely or jointly. The assets include Currency Linked Investment, market value of local and overseas securities, investment funds, bonds and other linked or structured investment products.
Online Equity Trading1
- Trade across 7 international stock markets, including HK, SG, US, CA, JP, AU and UK
+ Brokerage rebate for Buy transactions capped at HK$9,000, Brokerage rebate for Sell transactions capped at HK$1,000
|As low as 0% Brokerage Fee|
Investment Transaction Reward2
|Equity Linked Products / Bonds / Investment Funds||Foreign Currency Exchange3
|Every HK$500,000 Aggregate Investment Transaction Amount||Up toHK$12,500||Up toHK$8,000|
Online Fund Investment1
Aggregate subscription amount of HK$300,000 or above
- Meet up with designated Financial Planning Manager
1 Reward is only applicable to transaction(s) made via Wealth Management Accounts through DBS iBanking and/or DBS iWealth® app
2 Investment Transfer-in Reward and Investment Transaction Reward are applicable to Wealth Management Accounts transactions and/or transfer in only
3 Making Foreign Currency Exchange transactions (excluding any online currency exchange transaction and USD to HKD exchange transactions and vice versa) with transaction amount of HK$200,000 or above (or equivalent) in a single transaction
1. The One-Year Free Mobile Protection insurance plan is underwritten by Chubb Insurance Hong Kong Limited ("Chubb"). Chubb reserves the right of final approval. DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (the "Bank") is an insurance agent authorised by Chubb.
2. DBS Chubb Insurance Service Hotline is a dedicated enquiry hotline for DBS customers serviced by Chubb.
3. In the event of an eligible dispute (as defined in the Terms of Reference for the Financial Dispute Resolution Centre) arising between the Bank and the customer out of the selling process or processing of the related transaction, the Bank will enter into a Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme process with the customer; however any disputes over the contractual terms of the policy should be resolved directly between Chubb and the customer.
DBS Remit & Overseas Transfer
Earn rewards up to HK$800 upon completion of designated amount of remittance and FX tradingMore Details
DBS eStamp Promotion (Starting from 8 Jan 2021)
Enjoy up to HK$200 Cash Reward in reward period by settling day-to-day online banking and investment transactionsMore Details
Treasures Member Get Member
Enjoy more by referring your friends and family
Upon referee fulfills the requirement of below reward
Insurance Member Get Member
Enjoy HK$1,500 Referral Reward per referral by referring your family and friends to apply for selected life insurance plans underwritten by Manulife. Additional HK$1,000 cash coupons if Referee is New-to-bank customer.
Both you and your friends can enjoy fabulous referral rewards.
Cross Border Account Opening
As our valued DBS Treasures customer, you can enjoy all-rounded hassle free banking services provided by DBS Bank and start your
wealth management journey anytime, anywhere. For more details, please contact your local Relationship Manager.
Risk Disclosures & Disclaimer
- The life insurance plans are underwritten by Manulife (International) Limited (incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability) (“Manulife”). The Bank is acting as a licensed insurance agency of Manulife.
- The life insurance plans are not bank deposit. Some of these life insurance plans may be long-term participating life-insurance plans with a savings element. Part of the premium pays for the insurance and related costs.
- This above information does not constitute a contract of insurance or an offer, invitation or recommendation to any person to enter into any contract of insurance. The above information is only for your reference. You should not base solely on this to make decision on applying for any product. The risks disclosed above are not exhaustive and you should refer to the product leaflet, proposal and policy provision for the risk disclosures and full terms and conditions and if in doubt, seek independent professional advice. The above information is only for use in Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
Change the way you bank with intelligent identity verification, biometric recognition and enhanced security using digital tokenization. Open a multi-currency savings and a wealth management account anytime anywhere, completely on your mobile.
Never miss an opportunity to:
Wherever you are, you can invest in seven global equity markets and seize investment opportunities. Learn More.
When on the go, you can buy and sell foreign currencies around the clock at preferential rates. Learn More.
No handling fee will be charged. Your recipient will receive your funds in full. Learn More.
With a wide range of professionally managed funds, you can grow your wealth and achieve your financial goals. Learn More.
Simple step to apply via DBS iWealth® app
Here’s how to open a bank account with a few simple taps
Join DBS Treasures
For clients with investible assets of HK$1 million
|Open Multi-Currency Savings Account & Wealth Management Account via DBS iWealth® app in 10 minutes|
For new Smart HKID holders, you may apply via DBS iWealth® app and complete account opening at our branches in Hong Kong SAR. If you do not meet the above requirements to apply via the app, please make an appointment to open your account at our branch.
Want to meet us in person?Make an appointment