Single Trip Travel Insurance
- Personal accident protection up to HK$2,000,000
- Covers amateur dangerous sports at no extra cost
- Covers overseas medical expenses and follow-up expenses in Hong Kong
- Protects you against burglary and loss of home contents while you travel
- Extends trip cancellation and curtailment to cover Black Outbound Travel Alert
- Chubb Assistance: 24-hour Worldwide Assistance Services
TravellerShield Single Trip Travel Insurance
45% off premium, HK$86 up
Enjoy a HK$25 Pacific coffee e-voucher for a policy with net premium of HK$300 or below
TravellerShield Annual Travel Insurance
40% off first-year premium, HK$1,108 up
Enjoy a free Le Maurice Classic Brodeux 24” Suitcase per policy
The promotional offers are subject to Terms and Conditions.
For enquiry, please call DBS Chubb Insurance Service Hotline at (852) 3191 6618
(Office Hours: Mondays to Fridays, from 9:00am to 6:00pm, excluding public holidays)
- The above insurance plans are underwritten by Chubb Insurance Hong Kong Limited ("Chubb"). Chubb reserves the right of final approval. DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (the "bank", which expression includes its successors and assigns) is an insurance agent authorised by Chubb.
- DBS Chubb Insurance Service Hotline is a dedicated enquiry hotline for DBS customers serviced by Chubb.
- Major exclusions of TravellerShield Single Trip or Annual Travel Insurance apply to any pre-existing medical condition, congenital or heredity condition, suicide, intentional self-infliction, pregnancy, childbirth, miscarriage, cosmetic surgery, dental care (unless due to accidents), mental or nervous disorder, AIDS or AIDS related complex; war, civil war, insurrection, revolution, performing duties as a member of armed forces or other law enforcing agencies; participation in any professional sports, competition, riding in aircraft except as a passenger or engaging in labor work; any loss or expenses with respect to Cuba or a specially designated person, entity, group or company on the Specially Designated List or which if reimbursed or paid by Chubb would result in Chubb being in breach of trade or economic sanctions or other such similar laws or regulations etc.
- These insurance plans cover journey departures from Hong Kong only.
- The above information are the highlights of coverage only. For the plan's details, please refer to the terms and conditions and exclusions of the policy. In the event of any discrepancy between the English and the Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.
- In the event of an eligible dispute (as defined in the Terms of Reference for the Financial Dispute Resolution Centre in relation to the Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme) arising between the Bank and the customer out of the selling process or processing of the related transaction, the Bank will enter into a Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme process with the customer; however any disputes over the contractual terms of the product should be resolved directly between Chubb and the customer.
- The Bank will receive commissions and incentives from Chubb as remuneration for marketing Chubb’s products.
Under the “Insurance Ordinance”(Cap. 41), the Insurance Authority (IA) has started to collect the levy on insurance premiums from policyholders through insurance companies from 1 January 2018. For more details, please refer to IA’s official website: www.ia.org.hk/en/levy.