- Protect your home contents against a range of unforeseen incidents such as moving, water damage, fire, typhoon, burglary and theft
- Damage to window glass caused by typhoon
- Third-party liability coverage of up to HK$5,000,000
- Worldwide personal belongings coverage
- 24-hour home assistance services, e.g. referrals for locksmith, plumber, pest control, electrical maintenance and more
25% Off first-year premium
For successful applications
The above promotional offer is subject to relevant Terms and Conditions.
For enquiry, please call DBS Chubb Insurance Service Hotline at (852) 3191 6618
(Office Hours: Mondays to Fridays, from 9:00am to 6:00pm, excluding public holidays)
- The above insurance plans are underwritten by Chubb Insurance Hong Kong Limited ("Chubb"). Chubb reserves the right of final approval. DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (the "Bank") is an insurance agent authorised by Chubb.
- DBS Chubb Insurance Service Hotline is a dedicated enquiry hotline for DBS customers serviced by Chubb.
- This policy will be automatically renewed upon the policy expiry date of each subsequent policy year unless written cancellation notice has been given to Chubb.
- Major Exclusions apply: War, terrorism, scratching, corrosion, wear and tear, mechanical or electrical breakdown, home unoccupied for more than 30 consecutive days, malicious damage or vandalism by a person residing lawfully in the home, contact or corneal lens, mobile or portable telephone, etc.
- The above information are the highlights of plan’s coverage only. For the plan's details, please refer to the terms and conditions and exclusions of the policy. In the event of any discrepancy between English and Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.
- In the event of an eligible dispute (as defined in the Terms of Reference for the Financial Dispute Resolution Centre) arising between the Bank and the customer out of the selling process or processing of the related transaction, the Bank will enter into a Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme process with the customer; however any disputes over the contractual terms of the policy should be resolved directly between Chubb and the customer.
Under the “Insurance Ordinance”(Cap. 41), the Insurance Authority (IA) has started to collect the levy on insurance premiums from policyholders through insurance companies from 1 January 2018. For more details, please refer to: www.ia.org.hk/en/levy.