Life Insurance Plan - Retirement Income
MyChoice provides you with a stable stream of income to support your goals. Besides providing you with an income stream, it also provides flexibility so that you can accumulate the income to achieve your different needs.
MyChoice is a long term participating life insurance plan underwritten by Manulife (International) Limited (Incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability) (“Manulife”). DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (the “Bank”) is acting as an insurance agent of Manulife.
- Guaranteed monthly income during Guaranteed Income Period
- Various choices of Premium Payment Period: 5, 10, 15 , 20 years or payment to age 60 or 65
- Critical Illness Advance Benefit1 on Cancer, Stroke and Heart Attack
- Premium holiday for up to 2 years
1Applicable to plans with Premium Paying Period of 10 years or above only. Please refer to policy provision for the definitions of Critical Illness, applicable conditions and benefits.
Please see the leaflet for details
Click here to download
How to Apply
- Contact your DBS Relationship Manager or visit any of our branches
- Call to enquire the Manulife Customer Service Hotline at 2510 3383
- MyChoice is a long term participating life insurance plan underwritten by Manulife (International) Limited (Incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability) (“Manulife”). DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (the “Bank”) is acting as an insurance agent of Manulife.
- The below is provided to you in the Bank’s capacity as an authorized institution regulated by the Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
- MyChoice is a long-term participating life-insurance plan with a savings element. Part of the premium pays for the insurance and related costs. The savings element is reflected in the cash value and may not be guaranteed. The product is aimed at customers who can pay the premiums for the whole of the premium payment period. As a result, you are advised to save enough money to cover the premiums in the future. You should be prepared to hold this product for the long term to achieve the savings target.
- Credit Risk - Any premiums you paid would become part of Manulife’s assets and so you will be exposed to Manulife’s credit risk. Manulife’s financial strength may affect its ability to meet the ongoing obligations under the insurance policy.
- Risk from cashing in (surrender) early - If you cash in the policy, the amount Manulife will pay is the cash value worked out at the time you cash in the policy, less any amount you owe Manulife. Depending on when you cash in your policy, this may be considerably less than the total premiums you have paid. You should refer to the proposal for the illustrations of the cash value Manulife projects.
- This webpage is only a reference. You should not base solely on this website to make decision on applying for the product. The risks disclosed above are not exhaustive and you should refer to the product leaflet, proposal and policy provision for the risk disclosures and exact terms and conditions and if in doubt, seek independent professional advice.
- This webpage is only for use in Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.