Your shield for hospitalisation. Comprehensive hospital cash benefit to protect you and your family.
- In case of hospitalisation due to accidental injury or sickness, a Hospital Cash Benefit of up to HK$800 per day will be payable for up to 750 days
- Extra Hospital Cash Benefit will be payable for up to 100 days for confinement in an intensive care unit, having a major organ transplant, or undergoing treatment for major burns during your hospitalisation
- Protects you against 19 types of infectious diseases including but not limited to H5N1 Avian Flu, Dengue Fever and Japanese Encephalitis
- Extra Surgical Expense Benefit of up to HK$20,000
25% Off first-year premium
The above promotional offer is subject to relevant Terms and Conditions.
For enquiry, please call DBS Chubb Insurance Service Hotline at (852) 3191 6618"
- The above insurance plan is underwritten by Chubb Insurance Hong Kong Limited("Chubb"). Chubb reserves the right of final approval. DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited ("the Bank", which expression includes its successors and assigns) is an insurance agent authorised by Chubb.
- DBS Chubb Insurance Service Hotline is a dedicated enquiry hotline for DBS customers serviced by Chubb.
- MyShield Hospital Cash Plan is subject to renewal upon policy expiry. Renewal of the policy is up to aged 64. The policy will be terminated automatically upon policy expiry when the Insured Person has attained the age of 65.
- Any pre-existing conditions shall be excluded from this policy.
- Confinement or treatment for sickness contracted or commencing within 30 days from the commencement of the policy is excluded.
- Major Exclusions apply: During the period of insurance, Insured Persons should not be involved in any one of the following occupations: actors/entertainers/stunt persons, aircrew members, casinos’/other gambling establishments’ staff, police/armed forces personnel, nightclubs’/saunas’/massage parlours’ staff, or construction workers/interior decoration workers.
- Confinement or treatment for sickness contracted or commencing within 6 months from the commencement of the policy for the following disabilities is excluded: Tuberculosis, Anal Fistulae, Gall Stones, Stones of Kidney, Urethra or Urinary Bladder, Hypertension or Cardiovascular Disease, Gastric or Duodenal Ulcer, Diabetes Mellitus, Tumours or Malignancies, Haemorrhoids, Disorders of Tonsils requiring Tonsillectomy, Disorders of Nasal Septum, Sinus or Turbinates, Hyperthyroidism, Cataracts, Prolapsed Intervertebral Disc or disc degeneration.
- The above information is intended to be highlights of the plan only. For the plan’s details, terms and conditions and exclusions, please refer to the relevant policy.
- In the event of an eligible dispute (as defined in the Terms of Reference for the Financial Dispute Resolution Centre in relation to the Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme) arising between the Bank and the customer out of the selling process or processing of the related transaction, the Bank will enter into a Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme process with the customer; however any disputes over the contractual terms of the product should be resolved directly between Chubb and the customer.
- The Bank will receive commissions and incentives from Chubb as remuneration for marketing Chubb’s products.
Under the “Insurance Ordinance”(Cap. 41), the Insurance Authority (IA) will start to collect the levy on insurance premiums from policyholders through insurance companies from 1 January 2018. For more details, please refer to IA’s official website: www.ia.org.hk/en/levy.