MasterShield Illness Protection
- Offers you a choice of 2 plans to suit your needs.
- Standard Plan covers 8 most common Critical Illnesses, includes Cancer, Stroke, Myocardial Infarction, Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery, Kidney Failure, Parkinson’s Disease, Multiple Sclerosis and Motor Neurone Disease
- Comprehensive Plan covers up to 28 major Critical Illnesses
- A lump sum payment up to HK$250,000 to ease your reduce your financial burden
For enquiry, please call DBS Chubb Insurance Service Hotline at (852) 3191 6618
(Office Hours: Mondays to Fridays, from 9:00am to 6:00pm, excluding public holidays)
- The above insurance plans are underwritten by Chubb Insurance Hong Kong Limited ("Chubb"). Chubb reserves the right of final approval. DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (the "Bank") is an insurance agent authorised by Chubb.
- DBS Chubb Insurance Service Hotline is a dedicated enquiry hotline for DBS customers serviced by Chubb.
- Any pre-existing conditions shall be excluded from the plans.
- MasterShield Illness Protection : 90-day Waiting Period from the effective date of the insurance shall be applicable during which claims arising from any cause other than accident are not covered.
- The above information are the highlights of plan’s coverage only. For the plan's details, please refer to the terms and conditions and exclusions of the policy. In the event of any discrepancy between English and Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.
- In the event of an eligible dispute (as defined in the Terms of Reference for the Financial Dispute Resolution Centre) arising between the Bank and the customer out of the selling process or processing of the related transaction, the Bank will enter into a Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme process with the customer; however any disputes over the contractual terms of the policy should be resolved directly between Chubb and the customer.
Under the “Insurance Ordinance”(Cap. 41), the Insurance Authority (IA) has started to collect the levy on insurance premiums from policyholders through insurance companies from 1 January 2018. For more details, please refer to :www.ia.org.hk/en/levy.