Secure your home contents and personal belongings from a range of unexpected events
- Protect your home contents against a range of unforeseen incidents such as moving, renovation, water damage, fire, typhoon, burglary and theft
- Third-party liability coverage of up to HK$5,000,000
- Worldwide personal belongings coverage
- 24-hour home assistance services, e.g. referrals for locksmith, plumber, pest control, electrical maintenance and more
25% Off first-year premium starting at HK$486
plus HK$100 HKTVMall e-Voucher!
The above promotional offer is subject to relevant Terms and Conditions.
For enquiry, please call DBS Chubb Insurance Service Hotline at (852) 3191 6618
- The above insurance plan is underwritten by Chubb Insurance Hong Kong Limited ("Chubb"). Chubb reserves the right of final approval. DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited ("the Bank", which expression includes its successors and assigns) is an insurance agent authorised by Chubb.
- DBS Chubb Insurance Service Hotline is a dedicated enquiry hotline for DBS customers serviced by Chubb.
- This policy will be automatically renewed upon the policy expiry date of each subsequent policy year unless written cancellation notice has been given to Chubb.
- Major Exclusions apply: War, terrorism, scratching, corrosion, wear and tear, mechanical or electrical breakdown, home unoccupied for more than 30 consecutive days, malicious damage or vandalism by a person residing lawfully in the home, contact or corneal lens, mobile or portable telephone, etc.
- The above information is intended to be highlights of the plan only. You should not rely on the above information alone to make decision on applying for the plan. For the plan’s details, terms and conditions and exclusions, please refer to the relevant policy.
- In the event of an eligible dispute (as defined in the Terms of Reference for the Financial Dispute Resolution Centre in relation to the Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme) arising between the Bank and the customer out of the selling process or processing of the related transaction, the Bank will enter into a Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme process with the customer; however any disputes over the contractual terms of the product should be resolved directly between Chubb and the customer.
- The Bank will receive commissions and incentives from Chubb as remuneration for marketing Chubb’s products.
Under the “Insurance Ordinance”(Cap. 41), the Insurance Authority (IA) will start to collect the levy on insurance premiums from policyholders through insurance companies from 1 January 2018. For more details, please refer to IA’s official website: www.ia.org.hk/en/levy.