You always aspire to live a healthy and quality life with your family. In the unfortunate event of serious illness, this plan provides a lump sum benefit to reduce your financial burden.
- Offers you a choice of 2 plans to suit your needs.
- Standard Plan covers 8 most common Critical Illnesses, includes Cancer, Stroke, Myocardial Infarction, Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery, Kidney Failure, Parkinson’s Disease, Multiple Sclerosis and Motor Neurone Disease
- Comprehensive Plan covers up to 28 major Critical Illnesses
- A lump sum payment up to HK$250,000 to ease your reduce your financial burden
25% Off first-year premium
The above promotional offer is subject to relevant Terms and Conditions.
For enquiry, please call DBS Chubb Insurance Service Hotline at (852) 3191 6618
- The above insurance plans is underwritten by Chubb Insurance Hong Kong Limited ("Chubb"). Chubb reserves the right of final approval. DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited ("the Bank", which expression includes its successors and assigns) is an insurance agent authorised by Chubb.
- DBS Chubb Insurance Service Hotline is a dedicated enquiry hotline for DBS customers serviced by Chubb.
- Any pre-existing conditions shall be excluded from the plans.
- MasterShield Illness Protection : 90-day Waiting Period from the effective date of the insurance shall be applicable during which claims arising from any cause other than accident are not covered.
- The above information is intended to be highlights of the plan only. For the plan’s details, terms and conditions and exclusions, please refer to the relevant policy.
- In the event of an eligible dispute (as defined in the Terms of Reference for the Financial Dispute Resolution Centre in relation to the Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme) arising between the Bank and the customer out of the selling process or processing of the related transaction, the Bank will enter into a Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme process with the customer; however any disputes over the contractual terms of the product should be resolved directly between Chubb and the customer.
- The Bank will receive commissions and incentives from Chubb as remuneration for marketing Chubb’s products.
Under the “Insurance Ordinance”(Cap. 41), the Insurance Authority (IA) will start to collect the levy on insurance premiums from policyholders through insurance companies from 1 January 2018. For more details, please refer to IA’s official website: www.ia.org.hk/en/levy.