Check DBS$/COMPASS Dollar balance
You can check your DBS$/COMPASS Dollar balance through DBS Omni and DBS iBanking etc.
You can check your DBS$/COMPASS Dollar balance via the following methods:
- Open the Omni app on your phone
- You can see the DBS$/COMPASS Dollar balance in the Bonus Point Balance banner
- You can sweep right and left to view corresponding DBS$/COMPASS Dollar balance
- Choose “Home” at the top left of page menu
- Scroll down to the “Bonus Point Balance” to see the DBS$/COMPASS Dollar balance of your credit card(s).
- Login to DBS digibank
- Select credit card that you would like to check the DBS$/COMPASS Dollar balance
- Click "UNBILLED" to see your latest DBS$/COMPASS Dollar balance of your credit card
You can see the COMPASS Dollar in the statement/eStatement .
- The balance is as of the statement date only.
When you use Compass card to pay for your bill, you can find the COMPASS Dollar balance in the sales slip after every purchase at designated merchant.
We Welcome your Feedback
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support