DBS | foodpanda
Extra Welcome Offer
For Key Facts Statement for Credit Card, please click here
For Repayment Calculator, please click here. You can use the Repayment Calculator to work out the number of months and total cost involved in paying a balance in full by making only minimum payment.
New customer1 simply apply designated DBS Credit Card through the designated link to enjoy welcome offer of up to HK$1,000 rebate and an extra welcome offer of up to HK$500 Cash Rebate with spending at foodpanda!
Want to get rewards in a faster way? Apply new card through DBS Card+ app, activate the virtual credit card and add into e-wallet after instant approval*, to earn the spending rewards right away, wait no more but shop more!
How to Apply
*Credit card application may not be approved instantly through DBS Card+ for respective reasons. The Bank may request other documents from you, like address proof and income proof, for application approval. The credit card application is subject to the Bank's final approval.
- 27/7/2022 to 2/10/2022
|Shopping Protection||When you encounter situation(s) such as having received damaged or defective goods, or the goods or services being not matched with what was described, or not having received the goods or services ordered, you should contact the merchant which sold you the goods or services immediately and resolve any complaints about such goods or services directly with the merchant. If you cannot resolve the matter with the merchant or are unable to contact the merchant because it has ceased business, you can contact us for assisting you to dispute the transaction through the chargeback mechanism provided by the relevant card association.
The chargeback mechanism is a form of customer protection provided by the relevant card association which allows cardholder to file a complaint regarding disputed transactions. Once the cardholder files a dispute, the card issuing bank will conduct an investigation into the complaint by requesting the concerned merchant to submit proof through its bank (“card acquiring bank”). Once the chargeback request is proven to be valid, the card acquiring bank will refund the disputed transaction amount to the cardholder via the card issuing bank. Cardholder may be charged with a processing fee by the relevant card association in certain circumstances.
Examples of chargeback:
Cardholder should pay special attention to the chargeback time limit, and submit before expiry of the time limit the chargeback request together with the relevant supporting documents to the card issuing bank for processing. For more details, please refer to Help & Support > Dispute transaction.
|Fraud Transaction Protection||If you find any doubtful or unauthorized transactions in your statement, call our DBS Credit Card 24-hour Customer Services Hotline at (852) 2290 8888 immediately. Upon receipt of your request; on a case-by-case basis subject to our approval, we may withhold your payment of the relevant transaction until an investigation is concluded . However, please note that if it is found to be a valid transaction after investigation, we shall re-impose the applicable finance charges for the period starting from the date when the relevant transaction should have been paid.
24-hour Emergency Card Replacement
In the event that DBS Black Card is stolen, damaged or lost in Hong Kong, please call 24-hour Customer Service Hotline (852) 2290 8888 and we will provide a replacement card by the next business day within Hong Kong.
DBS Black Card DBS$ Conversion Rates
|Frequently Asked Questions|
|DBS Personal Credit Card Terms and Conditions|
|Key Facts Statement||Click here for details|
|Others card features and benefits||Click here for details|
1. New Customers shall mean applicants who, during the New Card approval process have not applied for, do not currently hold, or in the 12 months prior to the date of application for the New Card, have not held and/or cancelled any principal credit cards (including co-branded cards) issued by the Bank.
2. DBS x foodpanda Extra Welcome Offer of up to 100% Cash Rebate is subject to Terms and Conditions, please click here for details.
3. DBS Live Fresh Card's welcome offers are subject to Terms and Conditions, please click here for details; DBS Black World Mastercard’s welcome offer is subject to Terms and Conditions, please click here for details; DBS COMPASS VISA’s welcome offers are subject to Terms and Conditions, please click here for details; DBS Eminent Card’s welcome offers are subject to Terms and Conditions,please click here for details.
For other related Credit Card Terms & Conditions, please refer to the Bank's website go.dbs.com/hk-cardtnc_en.
The online application will not be processed in real time and is not for urgent submission of information. Should you have any enquiry, please contact our
24-hour hotline at (852) 2290 8888.
Should there be any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
Personal Information Collection (PIC)
DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited safeguards your data in accordance with applicable Hong Kong laws.
We only use the data we collect in accordance with our Data Policy which explains the data collection purposes, the persons to whom we may transfer data, your data access and correction rights and how you may contact our Data Protection Officer.
Reminders about Responsible Borrowing
- You should have a clear understanding of your financial condition, daily expenses, and actual borrowing needs.
- You should assess your repayment ability and avoid over-borrowing.
- You should repay any outstanding balance on time to avoid late payment charges and additional overdue interest.
- To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!