“Dimbuy New Member Registration Offer” and “Dimbuy InstaRedeem HK$20 Rebate Offer” for Terms and Conditions:
- “Dimbuy New Member Registration Offer” and “Dimbuy InstaRedeem HK$20 Rebate Offer” (the “Offer”) is only applicable to the principal cardholders (“Cardholders”) of DBS Credit Card and DBS Co-branded Cards, COMPASS VISA (excluding Business Card and Private Label Card) (“Applicable Credit Cards”) issued by DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (the “Bank”).
- The promotion period is from 4Jul 2017 – 3 Aug 2017 (the “Promotion Period”).
- Cardholders are required to install the DBS Omni mobile application & register the DBS Omni account in order to eligible to enjoy this Offer.
- Offer 1 : “Dimbuy New Member Registration Offer” is only applicable the users who do not register the membership of Dimbuy on or before 03 Jul 2017. Settling the payment at Dimbuy with Applicable Credit Cards during promotion period at any amount, cardholders will enjoy 30% discount.
Offer 2 : “Dimbuy InstaRedeem HK$20 Rebate Offer” is eligible for the Cardholder who spend with the SAME Applicable Credit Card at Dimbuy (https://logistics.dimbuy.com/member/registerfillinfo2&source=dbsomni ) for twice during the Promotion Period (minimum spending HK$100 or above). Cardholder will be entitled to HK$20 rebate (“Reward”) for offsetting the second transaction’s amount payable via InstaRedeem (this Reward is only applicable to offset the amount payable of the second Dimbuy transaction within the Promotion Period).
- Every DBS Omni account can enjoy this offer once, cardholder need to redeem the rewards within the Promotion Period.
- Offer are limited to first 5,000 DBS Omni users which fulfill the spending requirement of clause 4.
- This Offer is not applicable to those Cardholders who chose the “DBS Cash Rebate Scheme” under the DBS$ Reward Scheme
- Supplementary Cardholder is not eligible for this Offer.
- This above offers cannot be exchanged for cash, credit limit or other gifts.
- Offer is only applicable to Cardholders whose Applicable Credit Card accounts are valid, not in default and in good standing (as determined by the Bank at its sole discretion) during the Promotion Period. If the status of a Cardholder’s Application Credit Card account is not in good standing, the Bank reserves the right to disqualify the Cardholder from participating in and/or enjoying the Offer.
- Any fraud and/or abuse by the Cardholder (as determine by the Bank at its sole discretion) will result in forfeiture of the eligibility to enjoy this Offer and/or cancellation of all or part of his/her account(s) with the Bank. For the Cardholder, the Bank reserves the right to withdraw the Offer or deduct it awarded inappropriately to the Cardholder directly from any of his/her account(s) with the Bank without prior notice and/or take legal action in such instances to recover any outstanding amounts.
- The Offer entitled by Cardholders shall be determined by the Bank at its sole discretion based on the Bank’s record. If there is any discrepancy between the record held by Cardholders and that held by the Bank, the Bank’s record shall be conclusive and binding on the Cardholders.
- The Bank reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions and/or to change or terminate the Offer. In the event of any dispute, decision of the Bank shall be final and binding.
- Should there be any discrepancy or inconsistency between the English version and the Chinese version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.