General Terms and Conditions:
- The offers on the webpage (“Offers”) only applicable to the principal cardholders (“Cardholders”) of DBS Eminent Card (“Applicable Credit Card”) issued by DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (the “Bank”, which expression shall include its successors and assigns).
- To enjoy the Offers, Cardholders must settle payment with Applicable Credit Card.
- Offers cannot be used in conjunction with other discount, promotional offers or gift vouchers.
- Offers cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash, credit limit or other discount/goods/service.
- The prices quoted are for reference only; no notice will be given should there be any changes.
- Offers are only available while stock lasts.
- Any transactions conducted with a supplementary Applicable Credit Card will be counted towards the spending under the principal Applicable Credit Card account for the purpose of fulfilling the requirements of any of the promotions. Transactions conducted with different Applicable Credit Cards under the name of the same Cardholder may not be accumulated.
- Eligibility of any transaction for the purpose any promotion shall be determined based on its transaction date and time on the Bank’s record. If there is any discrepancy between the Bank’s record and Cardholder’s transaction slip, the Bank’s record and determination shall be final and conclusive.
- The Bank reserves the right to provide the Offers only to Cardholders whose Applicable Credit Card account is determined at the sole discretion of the Bank to be in good standing, remain valid and not in default during the relevant offer period. If the account status has changed, the Bank reserves the right to terminate the Offers for the Cardholder and/or charge the Cardholder with any amount equivalent to the value of any Offers awarded without notice. The Bank shall have the sole discretion in determining a Cardholder’s entitlement to the Offers.
- Cardholders must retain the original transaction slips of any transactions. In case of any disputes, the Bank reserves the right to require Cardholders to submit the relevant original transaction slips, other documents or evidence for verification. The submitted transaction slips, documents and/or evidence submitted will not be returned. If there is any discrepancy between the Bank’s record and Cardholder’s record of any particular transaction, the Bank’s record shall prevail.
- Any fraud and/or abuse of the Offers (as determined by the Bank at its sole discretion) will result in forfeiture of the Cardholder’s entitlement to the Offers and/or cancellation of all or part of the Cardholder’s account(s) with the Bank. The Bank reserves the right to deduct an amount equivalent to the value of any Offers awarded to a Cardholder inappropriately pursuant to any fraud and/or abuse directly from the Cardholder’s account(s) held with the Bank without prior notice and/or take legal action in such instances to recover any such amounts.
- The Bank is not the supplier of the products/food/services or the description, photos or reference price (if any) in relation to the products/food/services published on the webpage, which are intended to be for reference only. Any enquiry, claim or complaint in relation to the quality or availability of the products/food/services or the accuracy of any of the aforementioned information contained on the webpage shall be directed to the relevant suppliers. The Bank shall assume no liability in respect thereof.
- The Bank will not accept any liability for any loss incurred by the Cardholder should the merchants refuse to provide any of the Offers.
- The Bank and the merchants reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions as well as to vary or terminate the Offers without notice. In case of any disputes, the decision of the Bank and the respective merchants shall be final and binding.
- In the event of discrepancy or inconsistency between the English version of these terms and conditions and the Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.
"Visa Signature Exclusive Privileges" Terms and Conditions:
- These privileges are offered and provided by Visa Inc. ("Visa") and are subject to the relevant terms and conditions imposed by Visa. For offer details, please visit www.visa.com.hk/en_HK/signature/offers/index.shtml.
- In respect of any privileges, products or services to be provided by any merchant, neither the Bank nor Visa shall be responsible for any failure or default by the relevant merchant to provide such privileges, products or services.
- Neither the Bank nor Visa shall be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense suffered by Cardholders arising out of the Cardholders’ use or termination, change or substitution of any of the Visa Signature exclusive privileges.