Hail a taxi using HKTaxi to enjoy the convenience of 24/7 ride-hailing service from over 70,000 cab drivers.
“5 Rides and Get 1 Free” for DBS Credit Cards
Receive 1 stamp (1 stamp to be awarded per day) for spending of HK$30 on HKTaxi with DBS Credit Cards. For every 5 stamps collected*, you can enjoy below for your 6th ride
No registration required for stamp collection. Spending on HKTaxi will be recorded automatically in DBS Card+
Promotion Period: 1 January – 31 March 2022
* Stamps collected with different Applicable Credit Cards can be combined.
Enjoy delightful moments with DBS on our Buy-5-Get-1 Free* offers across HK’s Top Coffee Shops!
You will receive 1 stamp for each transaction of HK$25 or above (including purchase of coffee, drinks and deli) with DBS Credit Card at designated coffee shops in Hong Kong. For every 5 stamps collected#, you will receive HK$25 “InstaRedeem” amount for your 6th transaction! You can enjoy up to HK$75 “InstaRedeem” amount per month.
* Will receive HK$25 “InstaRedeem” amount upon completion of 5 transactions of HK$25 or above at designated coffee shops.
# Stamps collected with different Applicable Credit Cards can be combined.
How to enjoy "I Love Coffee Offer"
Promotion period: From now until 31/12/2022
1. Cardholder will only be awarded 1 stamp per day.
2. The 6th Eligible Transaction must be completed on or before the last day of each calendar month and Cardholders must press the red button mentioned above to redeem the Offer and deduct HK$25 of the amount payable for that spending on or before the 4th day of the next calendar month. When the red “InstaRedeem” button on the Timeline of DBS Card+ disappears after the expiration date, Cardholders will be deemed to have forfeited the Offer automatically. The Bank will not make any special arrangements and any forms of compensation.
3. 10,000 quota is set for the HK$25 “InstaRedeem” amount to be issued per calendar month during the Promotion Period on a first-come, first-served basis.
“I Love Coffee Offer” is subject to terms & conditions, for details please click here.