Online DBS Remit
Whether you need to transfer money from Hong Kong to an overseas bank account for your child’s education or for any miscellaneous expenses with relation to your overseas property, DBS Remit is your choice for overseas transfer. Transferring money via Online DBS Remit to any banks in United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, Singapore, China, designated countries in Europe*, India, Indonesia and Philippines, you can enjoy:
- Applicable charges (namely, Handling Charge, Cable Charge and Correspondent Bank Charges) for transferring INR to India, IDR to Indonesia, PHP to Philippines, USD to United States, CAD to Canada, GBP to United Kingdom, AUD to Australia, SGD to Singapore, CNY to China and EUR to Eurozone countries* will be waived at the time of transaction.
- In most cases, funds can be transferred on the same day for instruction placed before the cut-off time. Actual transfer date and/or time is subject to the cut-off time, public holidays or processing time of correspondent bank/recipient bank. Please click here for cut-off time details.
* Designated countries in Europe include:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom (Transfer EUR to UK)
Risk Disclosure and Important Notice:
Foreign exchange involves risk. Customers should note that foreign exchange may incur loss due to the fluctuation of exchange rate.
Understand the fees and charges involved for Overseas Fund Transfers.
RECOMMENDEDVia DBS Remit
|Via Overseas Transfer|
(in other currencies)
|Correspondent Bank Charge||HK$0||HK$|
|Total Remittance Change||HK$0||HK$||HK$|
- Select "Transfer" then "DBS Remit and Overseas Transfer", and send money to
- Cut-off time: before from Mondays to Fridays, excluding Public Holidays
- Transfer Limit: daily