Pay your taxes of HK$30,000 above with your DBS Credit Card and apply for a 6-month Flexi Shopping repayment period via DBS Omni during the promotional period to enjoy HK$0 handling fees! (Promotion Period extends to 31/1/2020)
Terms and Conditions
- Product Key Facts Statement & Terms and Conditions of “Flexi Shopping Programme”
- “Flexi Shopping 6 Months Free-interest Instalment for Tax Payment Promotion” Terms and Conditions
How to Apply
- Offer is only applicable to the first 1,000 Cardholders who successfully applied for Flexi Shopping Programme. Handling fee will be rebated to the eligible Cardholder through InstaRedeem at the time the first instalment is charged. To receive Handling Fee InstaRedeem, Cardholder must enable InstaRedeem push notification of DBS Omni.
- In the case of DBS Credit Card and Co-branded Cards, since only Cardholders who choose to participate in DBS$ Redemption Scheme are able to use the InstaRedeem function of DBS Omni, Cardholders who chose the DBS$ Cash Rebate Scheme or Cardholders who changed his/her spending reward to DBS$ Cash Rebate Scheme during the Promotion Period are not entitled to the Handling Fee InstaRedeem, the Bank will not make any special arrangements to rebate the handling fee to such Cardholders.
- All Flexi Shopping application for the Eligible Transaction should be completed 6 working days before the payment due date printed on the monthly statement. Otherwise, you are required to first settle payment for the relevant Eligible Transaction in full before the payment due date. Once the application for the programme is successful, the relevant Eligible Transaction will be converted into a Flexi-Shopping Transaction and the payment you made for the relevant Eligible Transaction will be netted off the statement balance in the following month.
- If your account has applied for "Autopay" service, please contact our customer services hotline in advance of this application to arrange the payment instruction.
- After the online application is successfully submitted, you will receive a confirmation letter. If there is any discrepancy between the information you submitted and the bank's record, the bank will contact you and verify the transaction before the due date of the relevant transaction.
- Offer is bound by terms and conditions. For detail, please click here.
- 20/11/2019 to 31/12/2019 (Except the extension of promotion period to 31/1/2020, other terms and conditions remains unchanged.)
Reminders about Responsible Borrowing
- You should have a clear understanding of your financial condition, daily expenses, and actual borrowing needs.
- You should assess your repayment ability and avoid over-borrowing.
- You should repay any outstanding balance on time to avoid late payment charges and additional overdue interest.
- To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!
Thank you. Your feedback will help us serve you better.
Was this information useful ?
Thank you for your feedbackLet us know how this article helped:
We're sorry to hear that.How can we do better?
Please enter only letters, numbers, @!$&-()',./