For Key Facts Statement of "Flexi Shopping Programme", please click here.
New Flexi Shopping customers1 apply for our Flexi Shopping Programme with one-off handling fee plan (“Flexi Shopping”) with 6 months instalments via DBS Card+ during the Promotion Period to enjoy our 3 Free Trials for Flexi Shopping!
Handling Fee Rebates will be provided to eligible customer through InstaRedeem at the time the first instalment of the Eligible Instalment Application is charged to the Applicable Credit Card account. In order to receive Handling Fees InstaRedeem, InstaRedeem push notifications of DBS Card+ must be enabled. Handling Fee InstaRedeem must be used within 1 month after the end of Promotion Period at the latest.
(Note: DBS Card+ login via web browser will no longer be available effective from 17 February 2022 and the web application for “Flexi Shopping Programme” will also be stopped. Please download DBS Card+ mobile application and apply online for “Flexi Shopping Programme” via that mobile application.)
Download DBS Card+ Now
Terms and Conditions
- Product Key Facts Statement & Terms and Conditions of “Flexi Shopping Programme”
- “3 Free Trials for New Flexi Shopping Customer” Terms and Conditions
- New Flexi Shopping Customer refer to the principal cardholders who have not successfully applied for Flexi Shopping Programme and/or did not have any Flexi Shopping Programme instalment from 1 January 2021 – 31 December 2021.
- New Flexi Shopping Customer who successfully apply for 6-month for Flexi Shopping Programme with one-off handling fee plan via DBS Card+ during Promotion Period (“Eligible Instalment Application”) can enjoy full handling fee rebate. Handling Fee Rebate is only applicable to the first 3 Eligible Instalment Application during Promotion Period.
- Handling Fee Rebates will be provided to New Flexi Shopping Customers through InstaRedeem at the time the first instalment of the Eligible Instalment Application is charged to the Applicable Credit Card account. In order to receive Handling Fees InstaRedeem, InstaRedeem push notifications of DBS Card+ must be enabled.
- The Promotion is bound by terms and conditions. For details, please click here.
- 1/1/2022 – 31/3/2022
- You should have a clear understanding of your financial condition, daily expenses, and actual borrowing needs.
- You should assess your repayment ability and avoid over-borrowing.
- You should repay any outstanding balance on time to avoid late payment charges and additional overdue interest.
- To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!