- Source: DBS Hong Kong and MSCI, as of 18 September 2023.
- MSCI ESG Fund Ratings aim to measure the resilience of mutual funds and ETFs to long-term risks and opportunities arising from Environment, Social and Governance (ESG) issues. Certain information ©2023 MSCI ESG Research LLC. Reproduced by permission. MSCI classifies AAA and AA-rated securities as ESG leaders. A, BBB and BB-rated securities are average while B and CCC-rated are laggards.
- “SFC-authorised ESG funds” refer to the Securities and Futures Commission (“SFC”) list of authorised funds which incorporate environmental, social and governance (“ESG”) factors as their key investment focus and reflect them in their investment objective or strategy pursuant to the SFC’s circular to management companies of SFC-authorised unit trusts and mutual funds – ESG funds dated 29 June 2021. In cases where the subject fund is SFC-authorized, SFC authorisation does not imply official recommendation and is not a recommendation or endorsement of a fund nor does it guarantee the commercial merits of a fund or its performance.
- New DBS customers can enjoy HK$200 cash reward for every HK$100,000 Aggregate Investment Transaction Amount (up to HK$12,000) and extra HK$1,000 cash reward for HK$2,000,000 Aggregate Investment Transaction Amount. For relevant terms and conditions of offers for New DBS customers and Investment Fund Transfer-in Offer, please click here.
- Selected existing customers can enjoy HK$200 cash reward for every HK$200,000 Aggregate Investment Transaction Amount (up to HK$6,000) and extra HK$1,000 cash reward for HK$2,000,000 Aggregate Investment Transaction Amount. For relevant terms and conditions offers for selected existing DBS customers and Investment Fund Transfer-in Offer, please click here.
- New DBS customers and selected existing customers can enjoy HK$200 cash reward for every HK$300,000 Aggregate Investment Transaction Amount of eligible ESG Funds (up to HK$3,000). Please click here for relevant terms and conditions.
Investment involves risks.
DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited is not your investment adviser or acting in any fiduciary capacity to you. The above information is not and shall not be considered as investment advice. It does not constitute any offer or solicitation of offer to subscribe, transact or redeem any investment product. Investment involves risks. Past performances are not indicative of future performances. You should not rely on the above information alone to make any investment decision. You should carefully read the product offering documentation, the account terms and conditions and the product terms and conditions for detailed product information and risk factors prior to making any investment. If you have any doubt on this material or any product offering documentation, you should seek independent professional advice.
Greenwashing Risk - DBS does not make any representation of the “green-ness” of the product. Investors should exercise caution with regard to greenwashing risk. Greenwashing is about misrepresentation, misstatement and false or misleading practices in relation to environmental, social and governance credentials. Greenwashing risk carries with it reputational, regulatory and litigation risks for the issuer and could have a negative impact on the performance of the product.
Funds are investment products. The investment decision is yours but you should not invest in the product unless the intermediary who sells it to you has explained to you that the product is suitable for you having regard to your financial situation, investment experience and investment objectives.
MSCI ESG Research LLC and its affiliates make no express or implied warranties or representations and shall have no liability whatsoever with respect to any MSCI ESG data contained herein. The MSCI ESG data may only be used for your internal use, may not be further redistributed or used as a basis for any financial products or indexes. None of the MSCI ESG data can in and of itself be used to determine which securities to buy or sell or when to buy or sell them.
The MSCI ESG Rating is provided for information only and it is not an indication of the Bank’s ESG classification or green and sustainable product classification.