For Key Facts Statement for Debt Consolidation Loan, please click here.
Debt Consolidation Loan
Apply successfully and enjoy up to
^Terms and conditions apply. For details, please click here.
DBS iBanking Customer
Call Personal Loans Hotline at (852) 2290 8118
WhatsApp at (852) 6603 0001
The online application will not be processed in real time and is not for urgent submission of information. Should you have any enquiry, please contact our 24-hour hotline at (852) 2290 8888.
Easily clear your credit card debts
Cash out available for other needs
Repayment Schedule Calculator
Please use the Repayment Schedule Calculator to calculate your specific repayment amount.
- Our staff would not obtain your personal information via WhatsApp channel, this channel is dedicated for enquiries on loan products only.
- The Annualized Percentage Rate (“APR”) is calculated in accordance with the guideline issued in respect of the Code of Banking Practice and is rounded to the nearest two decimal places. An APR is a reference rate, which includes all applicable interest rates, fees and charges of the product, expressed as an annualized rate. The APR has included Loan Set Up Fee of 2% in the calculation. Loan Set Up Fee shall be deducted from the loan principal amount upon draw down of the loan and is non-refundable.
- The APR ranges from 4.27% to 30.57%. The minimum and maximum repayment period is 12 months and 72 months, respectively. The final interest rate and repayment period applicable to a customer is subject to his/her financial condition and is solely determined by us. To facilitate customer to repay, the monthly repayment amount is rounded to an integral, so the final APR may be slightly different from that quoted above.
If a customer decides to early pay off the loan, customer should assess whether the Early Settlement Administrative Fee outweighs the interest saved. To facilitate the assessment, customer can refer to “Personal Loans FAQ” on the Bank’s website for illustration. For details of such administrative fee, please refer to the Personal Instalment Loan Terms and Conditions.
Reminders about Responsible Borrowing
- You should have a clear understanding of your financial condition, daily expenses, and actual borrowing needs.
- You should assess your repayment ability and avoid over-borrowing.
- You should repay any outstanding balance on time to avoid late payment charges and additional overdue interest.
- To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!
Personal Information Collection (PIC)
DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited safeguards your data in accordance with applicable Hong Kong laws. We only use the data we collect in accordance with our Data Policy which explains the data collection purposes, the persons to whom we may transfer data, your data access and correction rights and how you may contact our Data Protection Officer.