DBS COMPASS VISA x PARKnSHOP Promotion
Single purchase $100 or above with DBS COMPASS VISA to enjoy 8% discount at PARKnSHOP on the 2nd, 12th and 22nd day of every month.
- 2/1/2019 - 22/12/2019
Not yet a DBS Credit Card customer?Apply Now
- The Promotion Period is on the 2nd, 12th and 22nd day(“Promotion Calendar Day”) of every month(“Promotion Calendar Month”) from 2 January 2019 to 22 December 2019, both dates inclusive(“Promotion Period”).
- Every Eligible Transaction (“Eligible Transaction”, as defined in clause 5 below) conducted by Cardholders during the Promotion Period with the Applicable Credit Card at PARKnSHOP, FUSION, TASTE, INTERNATIONAL, food le parc, GOURMET, GREAT FOOD HALL, SU-PA-DE-PA (Applicable to Supermarket only), EXPRESS outlets in Hong Kong, PARKnSHOP Frozen Food Store, www.parknshop.com and www.greatFoodHall.com (“Merchants”) shall be eligible to 8% Discount (discount value is calculated based on the amount after deducting any discount (including staff discount) and before COMPASS Dollar redemption (if applicable)) (“Discount”). The calculation of Discount is rounded down to the nearest 2 decimal places, the 3rd decimal places (if any) are not counted.
- For Eligible Transactions settled by VISA payWave, Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay, or at www.parknshop.com and www.greatFoodHall.com, Discount will be offered in form of COMPASS Dollar rebate (“Reward”) and credited to the Applicable Credit Card account within 3 months after the Promotion Calendar Month. Rebate is calculated under the conversion rate of $1 COMPASS Dollar for HK$1.
- Each Applicable Credit Card can enjoy maximum HK$80 Discount/ $80 COMPASS Dollar Reward per Promotion Calendar Day during the Promotion Period.
- “Eligible Transactions” shall mean a single retail purchase transaction of net amount HK$100 or above (after deducting any discount (including staff discount) and before COMPASS Dollar redemption (if applicable)) at Merchants. The following types of transactions are not Eligible Transactions for the purpose of the Promotion: bill payments, Octopus card reloads, phone or fax orders, purchasing coupons, stage 1 infant milk powder, tobacco, phone card/ prepaid phone card/ gift card, plastic shopping bag charging, transactions made at any outlets outside Hong Kong (including Macau and China), unauthorized transactions, transactions and reload of e-Wallets (including but not limited to PayMe, WeChat Pay and Alipay) and any transactions that are subject to cancellation, charge-back, return of goods and/or refund or any other categories as the Bank may at its discretion determine from time to time. Discount will be cancelled or returned along with any cancelled or reversed transactions. All Eligible Transaction will be counted base on the transaction date and conducted during Promotion Period.
Offers are subject to terms and conditions.
Reminders about Responsible Borrowing
- You should have a clear understanding of your financial condition, daily expenses, and actual borrowing needs.
- You should assess your repayment ability and avoid over-borrowing.
- You should repay any outstanding balance on time to avoid late payment charges and additional overdue interest.
- To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!
Thank you. Your feedback will help us serve you better.
Was this information useful ?
Thank you for your feedbackLet us know how this article helped:
We're sorry to hear that.How can we do better?
Please enter only letters, numbers, @!$&-()',./