DBS Black World Mastercard® Referral Program
Seize the chance! Simply refer friends via your unique referral application link through DBS Omni to successfully apply for DBS Black World Mastercard® by 30 June 2020 to earn DBS$100 for both referrer and referee!
DBS$ can be used as miles conversion or enjoy instant redemption at any merchants to save on your transaction through DBS Omni. Share with your friends in a single click!
- Referrer and referee can both earn DBS$100
1. Login to DBS Omni or register as a new member
2. Select ”Registration for Marketing Offers” from “Earn Rewards” in menu
3. Choose “Member-Get-Member” Referral Program to register
4. Complete registration & share your unique referral link directly via Facebook or WhatsApp
Check Your Referral Record
1. Select ”Registration for Marketing Offers” from “Earn Rewards” in menu
2. Choose “Member-Get-Member” Referral Program
3. Press “Referral Link & History”
4. Get your unique referral link & check referral record
- 1/5/2020 to 30/6/2020
- Register for DBS Black World Mastercard “Member-Get-Member” Referral Program
- Download DBS Omni Mobile app
- Terms and Conditions
*The Referee must be a new customer (“New Customer”). New Customer shall mean applicants who, during the New Card approval process have not applied for, do not currently hold, or in the 12 months prior to the date of application for the New Card, have not held and/or cancelled any principal credit card (including Co-branded Cards and COMPASS Credit Card) issued by the Bank. For every Successful Referral made during the Promotion Period, a Referrer and a Referee shall each be entitled to Referral Reward, the amount of which shall be determined as follows: the Referral Reward for a Referrer shall be DBS$100 for every Successful Referral, while the Referral Reward for a Referee shall also be DBS$100.
Not yet a DBS Black World Mastercard customer?
DBS Black World Mastercard
Reminders about Responsible Borrowing
- You should have a clear understanding of your financial condition, daily expenses, and actual borrowing needs.
- You should assess your repayment ability and avoid over-borrowing.
- You should repay any outstanding balance on time to avoid late payment charges and additional overdue interest.
- To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!