Online Investment Fund Services
|Monthly Customers’ |
|Performance Returns1 (%)||Morningstar|
|AB SICAV I - Emerging Markets Multi-Asset Portfolio (9665)||-1.51||21.65||11.57||-6.74||-0.21||-5.18*||5||4|
|First State Asian Bridge Fund (1943)||-0.50||19.90||2.30||-1.40||9.10||-0.30||4||3|
|Franklin U.S. Opportunities Fund (1487)||6.04||26.94||-2.38||4.83||6.71||38.60||4||4|
|JPMorgan Asia Equity Dividend Fund (9389)||1.66||20.41||6.59||-6.87||9.30||-1.43||3||4|
|JPMorgan China A-Share Opportunities (2169)||-2.26||47.58||-18.5||-2.38||9.10||-||3||4|
|JPMorgan China Income Fund (9566)||0.70||30.71||-5.28||-||-||-||-||4|
|JPMorgan Multi Income Fund (2406)||-1.18||10.60||7.41||-1.57||4.40||5.98||3||3|
|UBS (Lux) Equity Fund - China Opportunity (2659)||4.18||59.69||-2.30||15.95||1.86||28.60||5||4|
|UBS (Lux) KSS - China Allocation Opportunity (9568)||-0.44||25.81||2.04||-||-||-||N/A||4|
|Value Partners Greater China High Yield Income Fund (5015)||-0.10||10.10||15.90||6.10||1.10||1.20||N/A||4|
^ Effective 5 September 2016, JPMorgan China Income Fund was restructured. Key changes include fund name, investment objectives, investment universe, benchmark and distribution yield. Performance prior to 5 September 2016 was achieved under circumstances that no longer apply.
Fund performance is calculated from 1 January 2018 to 30 April 2018.
* Performance is calculated from inception of the fund until the end of that calendar year.
** Monthly customers’ favourites among the funds distributed by DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited, measured in terms of total subscription and switching amount (in HKD or its equivalent in foreign currency), allowing you to grasp the latest market trend.
1. Performance returns are sourced from the respective fund houses. Unless otherwise specified, the fund performance is calculated from the beginning of that calendar year to the end of that calendar year. Performance returns data are bid to bid, calculated in base currency of funds. Investors who invest in the relevant fund in USD/HKD are therefore exposed to the fluctuations in the exchange rate between USD/HKD and the relevant foreign currency.
2. The rating is assigned by Morningstar Asia Limited in accordance with the principle of NAV-to-NAV or Bid-to-Bid, based on the NAV or Bid price of the relevant fund captured by it on 30 April 2018. No rating will be assigned for the funds which have been established for less than three years or with performance data less than three years; for investment market sector with less than five funds, no rating will be assigned to the funds in such group. Within each investment market sector, five stars will be assigned to the top 10% of the funds in such sector, the next 22.5% of the funds will be assigned four stars, the next 35% of the funds will be assigned three stars, the next 22.5% of the funds will be assigned two stars, and the remaining 10% of the funds will be assigned one star. A fund with high rating does not mean that it is suitable for all investors, nor does it suggest that it will continue to provide good performance as it has in the past. The Morningstar Overall Rating attempts to provide investors with a tool for a simplified screening process for fund selection and should not be considered as recommendations to buy or sell the relevant funds.
3. The risk level is assigned to a fund by DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (“DBSHK”) based on its assessment of the risk level of the respective fund, data as of 30 April 2018 and is for information and reference only. DBSHK may revise the risk level assigned to a fund from time to time without prior notice.
4. The “Monthly Customers’ Favourites” shows the top 10 selling funds among the funds distributed by DBSHK during 1 Jan 2018 to 30 April 2018, based on the total subscription and switching amount (in HKD or its equivalent in foreign currency) for each fund.
|Offers are subject to relevant terms and conditions |
Click here to view the top 10 popular funds in our Monthly Customers’ Favourites.
Login to DBS iBanking to trade now
Know more about the online fund investment services
Only 3 simple steps to complete a fund switching order*
|1.||Click “View/Trade Investment Fund” under “Invest” and click Switch Investment Fund|
|2.||Switch out: Choose the “Fund Name” you wish to switch out from and enter the “No. of Unit”|
|3.||Switch in: Use the “Fund Search” function to choose the fund to switch into. Finish by clicking “Next”, “Confirm”, and “Submit”|
|* Only applicable to the funds of the same fund company|
Investment Funds FAQ
How do I get started choosing funds?
Learn about investment insights and market trends through DBS Online Investment Fund Services, to facilitate your search for suitable funds.
- Monthly Customers' Favorites showing the top 10 popular funds
- DBS CIO view through our CIO Letter
- Market Update video commentaries
Use invest • wise Fund Analytical Tools in 3 simple steps to grab the fund details, including performance history, investment objective, asset allocation and top 10 holdings.
- Enter “Fund Code”
- Click “Search”
- Click the fund name to view the fund details
How can I subscribe online?
- Login to DBS iBanking
- Click “View/Trade Investment Fund” under “Invest”
- Click “Subscribe Investment Fund”
- Choose the “Investment Fund Account” and enter the “Fund Code” or use the “Fund Search” function
- Enter the “Investment Amount” and choose the “Settlement Account”
- Continue by clicking “Next” to indicate you have read, understood and agreed with offering documentation
- Confirm (or amend if needed) your submission by clicking “Submit”
How can I open an Investment Fund Account online?
- Login to DBS iBanking
- Click “Investment Fund Account” under “Open”
- Read “Investment Product Consolidated Terms and Conditions”, “Risk Disclosure Statements” and “Customer Declaration”, and continue by clicking “I Agree”
- Fill in and submit “My Details” and “Customer’s Interests Questionnaire”
- Obtain the reference number for your application and receive an SMS upon confirmation
- Login to DBS iBanking to trade now
- Not yet a DBS iBanking customer?
- Visit any of our branches
DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (星展銀行(香港)有限公司) is not your investment adviser or acting in any fiduciary capacity to you. The above information is not and shall not be considered as investment advice. It does not constitute any offer or solicitation of offer to subscribe, transact or redeem any investment product. Investment involves risk. Past performances are not indicative of future performances. You should carefully read the offering documentation for detailed product information and risk factors prior to making any investment. If you have any doubt on this material or any offering documentation, you should seek independent professional advice.
Risk Disclosure Statement:
The above information is distributed in Hong Kong by DBSHK and it has not been reviewed by the Securities and Futures Commission of Hong Kong or any regulatory authority in Hong Kong. DBSHK is not acting as an adviser or in any fiduciary capacity to you. If there is any inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of the above information, the English version shall prevail.