DBS BANK (HONG KONG) LIMITED
BRANCH SERVICES UPDATE
With effect from Monday 25 May 2020, all DBS Bank (Hong Kong) branches and the Treasures Private Client Centre will resume normal business hours and services, as follows:
|Monday to Friday||Saturday|
|All DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Branches||9am – 5pm||9am – 1pm|
|DBS Treasures Private Client Centre||9am – 5pm||9am – 1pm|
|DBS Finance Branches||9am – 8pm||9am – 1pm|
Safeguarding the health and well-being of our employees and customers is our utmost priority. The bank remains vigilant and continues to implement the following precautionary and safe social distancing measures at all our branches and the Treasures Private Client Centre.
- All staff must wear a mask and conduct body temperature checks before reporting for duty. Those who are unwell with respiratory symptoms are advised to seek medical care immediately.
- Customers must wear a face mask to access our branches and the centre. Temperature screening is required of all customers seeking to enter our premises. We apologise for any inconvenience caused, as we will decline entry to our premises for anyone who:
- registers a temperature of 37.3°C and above and/or
- is not wearing a mask and/or
- is under the Government Requirement for Compulsory Home Quarantine
- Appropriate safe social distancing measures at all our premises in accordance with government recommendations.
- Avoid crowds in the branch lobby area to prevent cross infection.
- Frequent deep cleaning and disinfection of all facilities at our premises to ensure environmental hygiene.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitisers are available at all our premises.
The bank continues to closely monitor and respond to the situation in the best interests of our employees, customers and the community at large. For enquiries, please contact our call centre at (852) 2290 8888.
DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited
23 May 2020