"Up to HK$3,300 Coupons for applying for Debt Consolidation Loan" Terms and Conditions
- The promotional period commences from 1 October 2020 to 31 October 2020, both dates inclusive (the “Promotional Period”).
- Customers who fulfil the following requirements can be entitled up to HK$3,300 supermarket cash coupon (“Coupons”):
- Customers successfully apply for Debt Consolidation Loan (“Loan”) via the website, DBS iBanking or promotion hotline 2290 8118 of DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (the “Bank”) during the Promotional Period and draw down the approved Loan on or before 20 November 2020 will be entitled to HK$300 Coupons.
- Customers successfully apply for the Loan during the Promotional Period from whatever channels and draw down the approved Loan on or before 20 November 2020, if the approved Loan amount reaches the amount set out in the below table, customers will be awarded with the corresponding amount of Coupons:
|HK$50,000 to HK$299,999
|HK$300,000 to HK$499,999
|HK$500,000 to HK$999,999
|HK$1,000,000 or above
- A redemption letter will be sent to the eligible customer by mail within 7 months after the end of the Promotional Period for the customer to redeem the Coupons at designated redemption center. Use of the Coupons is subject to the terms and conditions stipulated by the supplier.
- The Coupons are only applicable to customers whose Loan accounts are in good standing and not in default (as determined by the Bank at its sole discretion). If the customer’s credit standing is unsatisfactory or the customer early repays the full amount of the Loan, the Bank reserves the rights to stop issuing the Coupons or deduct the face value of the Coupons awarded to the customers from the relevant Loan account without prior notice.
- A person who is not a party to these terms and conditions may not enforce any of their terms under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance (Cap 623 of the Laws of Hong Kong).
- The Bank may modify or terminate the promotion and/or change these terms and conditions. The Bank’s decision is final.
- The English version shall prevail if there is any inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions.