DBS Tax Season Loan
For Key Facts Statement for Personal Instalment Loan, please click here.
DBS Tax Season Loan
Annual percentage rates as low as 1.78%
Apply successfully and enjoy up to HK$200 coupons
^Terms and conditions apply. For details, please click here.
Enjoy 12 – 24 months
flexible repayment period
Monthly Repayment Table
|Loan amount (HK$)||10,000 - 99,999||100,000 - 199,999||200,000 - 499,999||500,000 - 999,999||1,000,000 - 1,499,999||1,500,000 |
|Flat rate per month||0.19%||0.18%||0.13%||0.12%||0.11%||0.08%|
|Monthly repayment amount (HK$) - For every HK$10,000 loan amount||12 months||852.00 (4.26%)||851.00 (4.04%)||846.00 (2.91%)||845.00 (2.68%)||844.00 (2.46%)||841.00 (1.78%)|
|18 months||575.00 (4.36%)||574.00 (4.13%)||569.00 (2.98%)||568.00 (2.75%)||567.00 (2.52%)||564.00 (1.83%)|
|24 months||436.00 (4.40%)||435.00 (4.17%)||430.00 (3.01%)||429.00 (2.78%)||428.00 (2.54%)||425.00 (1.85%)|
- The annualized percentage rate (“APR”) is calculated in accordance with the guideline issued in respect of the Code of Banking Practice and is rounded to the nearest two decimal places. An APR is a reference rate, which includes all applicable interest rates, fees and charges of the product, expressed as an annualized rate.
- The monthly flat rate quoted in the above table is for reference only. The interest rate applicable to a customer is subject to his/her financial condition and is solely determined by the Bank.
Please submit photocopies of documents in order to facilitate your application. Documents supplied, including this application, will not be returned.
Applicants must be a Hong Kong Resident aged 18 or above with a minimum annual income of HK$80,000
Reminder: To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!
- Our staff would not obtain your personal information via WhatsApp channel, this channel is dedicated for enquiries on loan products only.
- The APR is calculated in accordance with the guidelines issued in respect of the Code of Banking Practice.
- “Tax Season Loan” is the Personal Instalment Loan with low interest that we offer during tax season.
If a customer decides to early pay off the loan, customer should assess whether the Early Settlement Administrative Fee outweighs the interest saved. To facilitate the assessment, customer can refer to “Personal Loans FAQ” on the Bank’s website for illustration. For details of such administrative fee, please refer to the Personal Instalment Loan Terms and Conditions.
Reminders about Responsible Borrowing
- You should have a clear understanding of your financial condition, daily expenses, and actual borrowing needs.
- You should assess your repayment ability and avoid over-borrowing.
- You should repay any outstanding balance on time to avoid late payment charges and additional overdue interest.
- To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!
Personal Information Collection (PIC)
DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited safeguards your data in accordance with applicable Hong Kong laws. We only use the data we collect in accordance with our Data Policy which explains the data collection purposes, the persons to whom we may transfer data, your data access and correction rights and how you may contact our Data Protection Officer.
Apple is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play™ is a service mark of Google Inc. Android™ is a service mark of Google Inc.
The downloading and/or use of the Quick Response Code Reader ("QR Code Reader") is entirely at your sole discretion. The Bank shall not be held liable in any way for any loss (including loss of data) you suffered arising from or in connection with your downloading and/or use of the QR Code Reader.