Monthly Customers’ Favourites**
|Monthly Customers’ |
|Performance Returns1 (%)||Morningstar|
|AB FCP I - American Income Portfolio (1126)||8.27||-1.11||4.75||7.74||-2.56||6.00||4||3|
|Manulife GF - Asia Pacific REIT Fund (9693)||17.36||-0.62||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Not Rated||4|
|Value Partners Greater China High Yield Income Fund (5015)||8.20||-4.90||10.10||15.90||6.10||1.10||Not Rated||3|
|AB FCP I - Global High Yield Portfolio (1123)||8.84||-5.51||7.30||13.94||-5.18||1.53||4||3|
|GS Emerging Markets Corporate Bond Portfolio (9696)||9.02||-2.98||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Not Rated||3|
|Templeton Global Total Return Fund (1824)||2.96||-0.60||3.58||5.98||-5.77||-0.28||4||3|
|Schroder ISF - Global Credit Income (9673)||7.71||-1.64||7.83||1.10*||N/A||N/A||Not rated||3|
|BGF Asian Tiger Bond Fund (9347)||8.28||-3.15||6.72||4.70||2.28||8.19||4||3|
|First State Global Listed Infrastructure Fund (9198)||17.60||-8.30||17.20||11.70||-5.70||12.30||5||4|
|Schroder Asian Asset Income Fund (9280)||11.53||-5.27||13.21||6.42||-3.41||10.46||5||4|
Fund performance is calculated from 1 January to 30 June 2019.
* Performance is calculated from the fund’s since launch date (30/11/2016).
** Monthly customers’ favourites among the funds distributed by DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited, measured in terms of total subscription and switching amount (in HKD or its equivalent in foreign currency), allowing you to grasp the latest market trend.
1. Performance returns are sourced from the respective fund houses. Unless otherwise specified, the fund performance is calculated from the beginning of that calendar year to the end of that calendar year. Performance returns data are bid to bid, calculated in base currency of funds. Investors who invest in the relevant fund in USD/HKD are therefore exposed to the fluctuations in the exchange rate between USD/HKD and the relevant foreign currency.
2. The rating is assigned by Morningstar Asia Limited in accordance with the principle of NAV-to-NAV or Bid-to-Bid, based on the NAV or Bid price of the relevant fund captured by it on 30 June 2019. No rating will be assigned for the funds which have been established for less than three years or with performance data less than three years; for investment market sector with less than five funds, no rating will be assigned to the funds in such group. Within each investment market sector, five stars will be assigned to the top 10% of the funds in such sector, the next 22.5% of the funds will be assigned four stars, the next 35% of the funds will be assigned three stars, the next 22.5% of the funds will be assigned two stars, and the remaining 10% of the funds will be assigned one star. A fund with high rating does not mean that it is suitable for all investors, nor does it suggest that it will continue to provide good performance as it has in the past. The Morningstar Overall Rating attempts to provide investors with a tool for a simplified screening process for fund selection and should not be considered as recommendations to buy or sell the relevant funds.
3. The risk level is assigned to a fund by DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (“DBSHK”) based on its assessment of the risk level of the respective fund, data as of 30 June 2019 and is for information and reference only. DBSHK may revise the risk level assigned to a fund from time to time without prior notice.
4. The “Monthly Customers’ Favourites” shows the top 10 selling funds among the funds distributed by DBSHK during 1 January 2019 to 30 June 2019, based on the total subscription and switching amount (in HKD or its equivalent in foreign currency) for each fund.
How to Apply
- Login to DBS iBanking to trade now
- Login Now
- Not yet a DBS iBanking customer?
- Apply Now
- Call our customer service hotline 2290 8888 (press 3 after language selection)
- Visit any of our branches
Investment Fund is an investment product. The investment decision is yours but you should not invest in the product unless the intermediary who sells it to you has explained to you that the product is suitable for you having regard to your financial situation, investment experience and investment objectives.
DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (星展銀行(香港)有限公司) is not your investment adviser or acting in any fiduciary capacity to you. The above information is not and shall not be considered as investment advice. It does not constitute any offer or solicitation of offer to subscribe, transact or redeem any investment product. Investment involves risk. Past performances are not indicative of future performances. You should carefully read the offering documentation for detailed product information and risk factors prior to making any investment. If you have any doubt on this material or any offering documentation, you should seek independent professional advice.
Risk Disclosure Statement:
The above information is distributed in Hong Kong by DBSHK and it has not been reviewed by the Securities and Futures Commission of Hong Kong or any regulatory authority in Hong Kong. DBSHK is not acting as an adviser or in any fiduciary capacity to you. If there is any inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of the above information, the English version shall prevail.