At a Glance
Traffic Accident cash benefit
Lump sum payment of up to HK$150,000 in the event of you as a passenger suffer from traffic accident resulting in death or permanent disablement
Flexible Accidental Medical Expenses
Reimbursement of medical expenses incurred as a result of an accidental injury as a passenger
Annual premium of only HK$365 with No Claim Bonus HK$200
Offering you No Claims Bonus of HK$200 if no claim has been made in the previous Policy Year
Safeguard against unexpected risks as a passenger with Passenger $one plan, underwritten by Chubb Insurance Hong Kong Limited.
Features and Benefits
Accidental Death and Permanent Disablement Benefit
Accidental Medical Expenses
|HK$1,500 per Event|
No Claim Bonus
|HK$200 per Policy Year|
Frequently Asked Questions
Passenger $one insures the Insured Person 24 hours a day anywhere in the world.
Traffic Accident means an accident involving one (1) or more vehicle(s), vessel(s) or plane(s), which is reported to the police with police report obtained.
- train, tram, railway, or
- mechanically propelled road vehicles (including motor cycle, motor tricycle, motor scooter) that have been registered and licensed by the governmental authorities of the jurisdiction in which it is operated, or
- mechanically propelled watercrafts that have been registered and licensed by the governmental authorities of the jurisdiction in which it is operated, or
- multi-engine fixed-wing aeroplane or helicopter.
Electric bicycle/ tricycle, electronic scooter, segway, jet ski or any other similar conveyance are not classified as Conveyance in this Policy.
How to Make a Claim
You can submit your claim to Chubb online at Chubb Claim Centre www.chubbclaims-dbs.com.hk, via e-copy to DBSahclaims.hk@Chubb.com, or directly to Chubb's mailing address (Chubb Insurance Hong Kong Limited 25th Floor, Shui On Centre, No. 6-8 Harbour Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong Attn: Claims Department)
Chubb must take all reasonable steps to pay a valid claim promptly.
Unless specified otherwise, Chubb will pay amounts under your policy to you.
No payments under this Policy shall carry interest.
For enquiry, please call DBS Chubb Insurance Service Hotline at (852) 3191 6618 (Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm, excluding public holidays)
- The above insurance plans are underwritten by Chubb Insurance Hong Kong Limited ("Chubb"). Chubb reserves the right of final approval. DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (the "Bank", which expression includes its successors and assigns) is an insurance agent authorised by Chubb.
- DBS Chubb Insurance Service Hotline is a dedicated enquiry hotline for DBS customers serviced by Chubb.
- This policy will be automatically renewed upon the policy expiry date of each subsequent policy year unless written cancellation notice has been given to Chubb provided that premium is paid within thirty one (31) days of Renewal Date.
- Major exclusions of Passenger $one apply to any incident where the Insured Person is not a Passenger in a Conveyance, Insured Person is a Passenger and/or engaging or participate in any kind of test drive, any pre-existing medical conditions, suicide, intentional self-infliction, pregnancy, childbirth, miscarriage, cosmetic surgery, dental care (unless due to accidents); war, civil war, insurrection, revolution, performing duties as a member of armed forces or other law enforcing agencies; participation in any professional sports, competition; any loss or expenses with respect to Cuba or a specially designated person, entity, group or company on the Specially Designated List or which if reimbursed or paid by Chubb would result in Chubb being in breach of trade or economic sanctions or other such similar laws or regulations, etc.
- The above information are the highlights of coverage only. For the policy's details, please refer to the terms and conditions and exclusions of the policy. In the event of any discrepancy between the English and the Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.
- In the event of an eligible dispute (as defined in the Terms of Reference for the Financial Dispute Resolution Centre in relation to the Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme) arising between the Bank and the customer out of the selling process or processing of the related transaction, the Bank will enter into a Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme process with the customer; however any disputes over the contractual terms of the product should be resolved directly between Chubb and the customer.
- The Bank will receive commissions and incentives from Chubb as remuneration for marketing Chubb’s products.
Under the “Insurance Ordinance”(Cap. 41), the Insurance Authority (IA) has started to collect the levy on insurance premiums from policyholders through insurance companies from 1 January 2018. For more details, please refer to IA’s official website: www.ia.org.hk/en/levy.