MobileShield HK$100 InstaRedeem Offer &
10% discount on first-year premium
MobileShield HK$100 InstaRedeem Offer & 10% discount on first-year premium
Exclusive for SmarTone users
Apply for MobileShield Protection and pay the annual premium to enjoy HK$100 InstaRedeem discount & 10% discount on first-year premium!
Before subscribing MobileShield Protection, customers must make any purchase or conduct any transaction (including bill payment) by DBS Credit Card at SmarTone during the period from 1 January 2020 to 30 June 2020 in order to enjoy the InstaRedeem Offer.
Customer are required to enter the promotional code “mobile10” to enjoy 10% discount on first-year premium (10% Discount on first-year premium promotion starts on 1 June).Apply Now
The promotional offers are subject to Terms and Conditions
Features and Benefits
|Key Benefits||HKD 88 /Month |
HKD 972 /Year
Damage of Mobile Phone
(Up to 3 events per year*)
Burglary or Robbery of Mobile Phone
(Up to 1 events per year*)
Unauthorised Use of Mobile Phone due to Burglary or Robbery
Cover for Mobile Phone Accessories
DBS Digibank E-Wallet Protection
Cash Out Robbery Cover
Important Document Cover
*Up to three (3) events of either Damage, and/or Burglary or Robbery of Mobile Phone in any single twelve (12) month period (applicable for Monthly Policy or Annual Policy), where only:
- one (1) event of Burglary or Robbery is covered; and
- one (1) Replacement is allowed.
For enquiry, please call DBS Chubb Insurance Service Hotline at (852) 3191 6618 (Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm, excluding public holidays)
- The above insurance plans are underwritten by Chubb Insurance Hong Kong Limited ("Chubb"). Chubb reserves the right of final approval. DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited ("the Bank", which expression includes its successors and assigns) is an insurance agent authorised by Chubb.
- In the event of an eligible dispute (as defined in the Terms of Reference for the Financial Dispute Resolution Centre in relation to the Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme) arising between the Bank and the customer out of the selling process or processing of the related transaction, the Bank will enter into a Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme process with the customer; however any disputes over the contractual terms of the product should be resolved directly between Chubb and the customer.
- The above information are intended to be highlights of the plan only. You should not rely on the above information alone to make decision on applying for the plan. For the plan’s details, terms and conditions and exclusions, please refer to the relevant policy.
- The Bank will receive commissions and incentives from Chubb as remuneration for marketing Chubb’s products.
Under the “Insurance Ordinance”(Cap. 41), the Insurance Authority (IA) will start to collect the levy on insurance premiums from policyholders through insurance companies from 1 January 2018. For more details, please refer to IA’s official website: www.ia.org.hk/en/levy.