MyShield Hospital Cash Plan
- In case of hospitalisation due to accidental injury or sickness, a Hospital Cash Benefit of up to HK$1200 per day will be payable for up to 750 days
- Extra Hospital Cash Benefit will be payable for up to 100 days for confinement in an intensive care unit, having a major organ transplant, or undergoing treatment for major burns during your hospitalisation
- Protects you against 19 types of infectious diseases including but not limited to H5N1 Avian Flu, Dengue Fever and Japanese Encephalitis
- Extra Surgical Expense Benefit of up to HK$20,000
- Promotion Period: 1/9/2020 – 30/9/2020
|MyShield Hospital Cash Plan||Offer 1 – Premium Discount Offer||Offer 2 – InstaRedeem Discount via DBS Omni App*|
|Individual/ Family||25% off first-year premium||Up to HK$200|
The promotional offers are subject to Terms and Conditions.
For enquiry, please call DBS Chubb Insurance Service Hotline at (852) 3191 6618
(Office Hours: Mondays to Fridays, from 9:00am to 6:00pm, excluding public holidays)
- The above insurance plans are underwritten by Chubb Insurance Hong Kong Limited ("Chubb"). Chubb reserves the right of final approval. DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (the "Bank") is an insurance agent authorised by Chubb.
- DBS Chubb Insurance Service Hotline is a dedicated enquiry hotline for DBS customers serviced by Chubb.
- MyShield Hospital Cash Plan is subject to renewal upon policy expiry. Renewal of the policy is up to aged 64. The policy will be terminated automatically upon policy expiry when the Insured Person has attained the age of 65.
- Any pre-existing conditions shall be excluded from this policy.
- Confinement or treatment for sickness contracted or commencing within 30 days from the commencement of the policy is excluded.
- Major Exclusions apply: During the period of insurance, Insured Persons should not be involved in any one of the following occupations: actors/entertainers/stunt persons, aircrew members, casinos’/other gambling establishments’ staff, police/armed forces personnel, nightclubs’/saunas’/massage parlours’ staff, or construction workers/interior decoration workers.
- Confinement or treatment for sickness contracted or commencing within 6 months from the commencement of the policy for the following disabilities is excluded: Tuberculosis, Anal Fistulae, Gall Stones, Stones of Kidney, Urethra or Urinary Bladder, Hypertension or Cardiovascular Disease, Gastric or Duodenal Ulcer, Diabetes Mellitus, Tumours or Malignancies, Haemorrhoids, Disorders of Tonsils requiring Tonsillectomy, Disorders of Nasal Septum, Sinus or Turbinates, Hyperthyroidism, Cataracts, Prolapsed Intervertebral Disc or disc degeneration.
- The above information are the highlights of plan’s coverage only. For the plan's details, please refer to the terms and conditions and exclusions of the policy. In the event of any discrepancy between English and Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.
- In the event of an eligible dispute (as defined in the Terms of Reference for the Financial Dispute Resolution Centre) arising between the Bank and the customer out of the selling process or processing of the related transaction, the Bank will enter into a Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme process with the customer; however any disputes over the contractual terms of the policy should be resolved directly between Chubb and the customer.
Under the “Insurance Ordinance”(Cap. 41), the Insurance Authority (IA) has started to collect the levy on insurance premiums from policyholders through insurance companies from 1 January 2018. For more details, please refer to : www.ia.org.hk/en/levy.