ATM Card Services
ATM card services on DBS digibank HK NEW
|Apply for a New Card||Thinking of applying for an ATM Card but don’t want to visit a branch? |
You just need your mobile to apply. Your application will be handled instantly wherever you are.
|Reset ATM Card PIN||Forgot your ATM PIN? |
Reset/ Change your ATM PIN instantly anytime, anywhere.
|Replace ATM Card||If you want to replace your ATM card, just do so via mobile banking. |
It’s free and instant to process your application. Save your time queuing at branch.
|Report loss/ Block||Your ATM card is lost or stolen? |
No worries, log in to mobile banking and report loss / block your ATM card instantly.
Services and Benefits
Banking Services via our ATM Networks, including:
- Cash withdrawal (HKD/RMB)
- Cash/Cheque deposit *
- Balance enquiry
- Funds transfer *
- Cheque book/statement request
- Overseas Transaction Setting
- JET payment service (including credit card payment, bill payment and charity donation)
* The name of the recipient account is shown on the advice for your easy reference
DBS ATM Card - Services and Benefits
- Manage up to 10 accounts through the JETCO ATMs in Hong Kong, Macau, and China, and China UnionPay ATMs around the globe
- Make payment through the EPS and China UnionPay's merchant Point-of-sale (POS) terminals and Payment-by-phone services (PPS)
- Preset daily limits for cash withdrawal, funds transfer and payments
- Simpler cash withdrawal service with "Fast Cash Card" for seniors aged 65 or above
- No annual card fee
|ATM network||Services||Applicable accounts||Handling fee per cash withdrawal transaction|
|DBS ATMs in Hong Kong|| || || |
|JETCO || || || |
|China UnionPay || || || |
- Yes, you can amend your correspondence address via DBS iBanking by tapping “Not your current address” on screen during ATM Card application through DBS digibank HK.
- This amendment process will take up to 3 working days to reflect the update. You will receive SMS upon successful amendment. You can apply for a new ATM Card via "ATM Card Services" on DBS digibank HK thereafter.”
Simply apply via DBS digibank HK. Your application will be handled instantly wherever you are.
- Quick and Easy: Submit your application with only a few steps via mobile and save your time from visiting our branches for the ATM card application.
- Instant: All ATM Card applications via DBS digibank HK will be processed in real-time.
- Quick and Easy: Submit your request in a few steps and save your time from visiting our branches for the ATM Card application.
- Instant: All those requests will be processed in real time. For example, if you want to block your ATM Card, it can be done with just a few taps.
|Services||Daily limits per ATM card|
|ATM cash withdrawal (HKD/RMB)|| |
|Funds transfer to account(s) linked to the ATM card|| |
|Funds transfer to account(s) not linked to the ATM card|| |
|Jet payments |
|POS payment at EPS merchant terminals || |
*Currently preset at HK$0
|POS payment at China UnionPay merchant terminals |
|PPS debit and eIPO via ATM || |
- How to apply DBS ATM Card
- ATM Security Recommendations
- ATM Card Maintenance/Cancellation Form
- Enhanced Security of Overseas Automatic Teller Machine (“ATM”) Transactions
- Important Notice for ATM Chip Card Replacement
- The minimum withdrawal amount is HK$100/RMB100 for DBS ATMs and HK$400/RMB400 for other ATMs.
- Only applicable to Fast Cash cardholders
- Deposit limits of different channels :
Deposit Channel Maximum Amount per Transaction Maximum number of Cheques / Notes Accepted per Transaction Daily Cash Deposit Limit per Account Cash Deposit Not Applicable 100 Notes HKD100,000 Cheque Deposit HKD999,999 25 Cheques Not Applicable
- Only applicable to the DBS ATM Card with HKD Account registered as the first account
- Only applicable to ATMs/POS terminals in Mainland China
- Cheque deposit will be processed on the following clearing day after cut-off time. Please refer to the cut-off time indicated on the ATMs.
- ATM transactions shall be cut-off at 11:30pm from Monday to Saturday (unless otherwise indicated). Transactions processed after the cut-off time will be booked / recorded as a transaction conducted on the following bank business day.
- Cash withdrawal at an ATM outside Hong Kong or POS payment made at a merchant terminal outside Hong Kong will be paid in local currency. If the transaction involves currency exchange, the exchange rate will be determined by the relevant network.
- The dispensing limits of ATMs in different countries or regions may be different.
- Making POS payment with DBS ATM cards at China UnionPay's merchant terminals over the "Discover" network is currently not supported.
- ATM cards with China UnionPay logo may access ATMs of China UnionPay network in mainland China.
- For ATMs which support multiple ATM networks, the financial institution that the ATM belongs shall determine through which ATM network shall an ATM service request be performed. Fees and Charges may apply based on the ATM network used.
- Please refer to our Bank Charges Schedule for other ATM related charges.
You should ensure security of your ATM card, Personal Identity Number (“PIN”) and Telephone Identity Number (“TIN”). Fraudsters who have stolen / duplicated your ATM card may impersonate a bank staff to obtain your PIN and / or TIN. Please note that DBS staff will NOT ask customers for their PINs or TINs for any purpose. Please call our customer service hotline at 2290 8888 if you have any questions.