- Cash rebate is calculated based on actual posting date and posted transaction amount. Cash rebate will be offered as follows:
• Cumulative spending reaches HK$25,000 or below: 0.5% cash rebate on Monthly Spending Amount
• Cumulative spending reaches HK$25,001-HK$55,000: 1% cash rebate on Monthly Spending Amount
• Cumulative spending reaches HK$55,001 or above: 2% cash rebate on Monthly Spending Amount
• Cumulative cash rebate reaches HK$2,000: 0.5% cash rebate on the subsequent Spending Amount
Cash rebate will be accumulated and credited to credit card account 2 months after card anniversary. The cumulative spending used to determine the cash rebate tier will be set to zero every 12 months.
- The following transactions and charges are not eligible for cash rebate: annual fee, late charges, finance charges, cash advance, cash advance handling / transaction fee, balance transfers, Jet Payments, Call-a-loan, instalment transactions, any bill payment transactions made through DBS iBanking Service, JET Payment Service or other means as provided by the Bank from time to time reversed transactions, refund and transactions that has been subject to a cancellation, charge-back, refund of goods or any other categories as the Bank may from time to time at its discretion determine.
- Cash rebate will be forfeited if the card account is cancelled or terminated by the Bank or Cardholder, is closed due to any reasons or the account balance is transferred to another card account.
- Cash rebate is calculated separately for each principal credit card account and that for supplementary credit card will be counted towards the principal credit card account. Cash rebate is not transferable and cannot be pooled together from various credit card accounts of the same cardholder.
- Reward Scheme is only applicable to cardholders whose credit card accounts are in good standing and remain valid during the time of calculating and receiving the cash rebate.
- The Bank reserves the right to charge Cardholder the equivalent value of cash rebate and/or reverse the cash rebate earned by using any transactions that are found to be ineligible, invalid or non genuine, or due to any other irregularities as the Bank may at its discretion determine.
- Cash rebate is not redeemable for cash and cannot be used to offset or settle the Minimum Payment (i.e. cardholders are required to settle the payment separately).
- Eligibility of joining the schemes is subject to the Bank's sole discretion. In case of disputes, decision of the Bank shall be final and conclusive.
- The Bank reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions as well as to vary or terminate the Reward Scheme without prior notice.