Free Airport Limousine Transfer Services
Introducing newly enhanced services for the limousine transfer privilege: Now you can enjoy free local transfer service with Mercedes-Benz S-Class W221 or Toyota Alphard to or from Hong Kong International Airport and downtown for a maximum of 6 times upon retail spending of HK$100,000* in each phase during the promotion period. Best of all, telephone reservation is available from Monday to Sunday and public holidays. Arrive in better shape.
- Phase 1: 1/1/2018 – 31/3/2018
- Phase 2: 1/4/2018 – 30/6/2018
- Phase 3: 1/7/2018 – 30/9/2018
- Phase 4: 1/10/2018 – 31/12/2018
How to Make a Reservation
- Download a Reservation Form
- Submit reservation form via email at least 3 days prior to the appointment date.
- The merchant will reply within 2 days via email and provide a confirmation code for record.
- The Merchant will provide the car plate to customer via SMS 1 hour before the pick-up time.
- Present the DBS Eminent Visa Signature Card shown on reservation form for verification on the appointment date.
How to Submit Reservation Form
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Or
- Fax to 2619 1189
|Name:||Vigor Limousines Services Limited|
|Hotline:||+852-3193-9200 (Mon - Sun & Public Holidays 09:00 - 19:00)|
|Counter:||B01, Arrival Hall, Hong Kong International Airport|
Remarks: Cardholders who accumulate spending on retail transactions with the DBS Eminent Visa Signature Card of HK$100,000 or above ("Spending Requirement") in a phase during the promotion period, can enjoy a single ride of airport limousine services for a maximum of 6 times provided by Vigor Limousines Services Limited (the "Merchant") for free in that phase. The calculation of spending in each designated phase is independent and cannot be combined with other phase(s). If a Cardholder has enjoyed the airport limousine services during a phase but cannot meet the Spending Requirement in that phase, the Bank will charge the fee applicable to the airport limousine services of HK$570 per single ride ("Original Fee") to the DBS Eminent Visa Signature Card account of the Cardholder within 3 months after the end of the relevant phase in which the airport limousine services were used. If a Cardholder cannot present the DBS Eminent Visa Signature Card which was provided on the reservation form on the appointment date for verification, the Merchant will also charge the Original Fee.