DBS Pay Less Visa Platinum Card
For Key Facts Statement for Credit Card, please click here
For Repayment Calculator, please click here. You can use the Repayment Calculator to work out the number of months and total cost involved in paying a balance in full by making only minimum payment.
Cash Rebate Program
- Enjoy a cash rebate of up to 2% for every purchase. The more you spend, the more cash rebate you earn.
- Rewarded with 0.5% on every purchase after the cumulative cash rebate reaches HK$2,000.Cash rebate is calculated monthly based on the actual posting date and posted transaction amount. Total cash rebate will be credited to your credit card account 2 months after card anniversary. The cumulative spending used to determine the cash rebate tier will be set to zero every 12 months.
Cumulative Spending Amount
Cash Rebate %
HK$25,000 or below
HK$25,001 - $55,000
HK$55,001 or above
- Example for the calculation of cash rebate.
Monthly Spending Amount
|Cumulative Spending Amount||Cash Rebate %^|
Cash Rebate Amount*
Cumulative Cash Rebate Amount
* Calculated on Monthly Spending Amount
Low Balance Transfer Rate
- Transfer your outstanding balance from other credit cards or revolving loan account to your DBS Pay Less Visa Platinum Card and enjoy a low annual interest rate at 17% (APR 18.39%).
- Pay other credit card bills via JETCO ATM (with JET Payment signage) in Hong Kong.
|Shopping Protection||When you encounter situation(s) such as having received damaged or defective goods, or the goods or services being not matched with what was described, or not having received the goods or services ordered, you should contact the merchant which sold you the goods or services immediately and resolve any complaints about such goods or services directly with the merchant. If you cannot resolve the matter with the merchant or are unable to contact the merchant because it has ceased business, you can contact us for assisting you to dispute the transaction through the chargeback mechanism provided by the relevant card association.|
The chargeback mechanism is a form of customer protection provided by the relevant card association which allows cardholder to file a complaint regarding disputed transactions. Once the cardholder files a dispute, the card issuing bank will conduct an investigation into the complaint by requesting the concerned merchant to submit proof through its bank (“card acquiring bank”). Once the chargeback request is proven to be valid, the card acquiring bank will refund the disputed transaction amount to the cardholder via the card issuing bank. Cardholder may be charged with a processing fee by the relevant card association in certain circumstances.
Examples of chargeback:
Cardholder should pay special attention to the chargeback time limit, and submit before expiry of the time limit the chargeback request together with the relevant supporting documents to the card issuing bank for processing. For more details, please refer to Help & Support > Dispute transaction.
|Fraud Transaction Protection||If you find any doubtful or unauthorized transactions in your statement, call our DBS Credit Card 24-hour Customer Services Hotline at (852) 2290 8888 immediately. Upon receipt of your request; on a case-by-case basis subject to our approval, we may withhold your payment of the relevant transaction until an investigation is concluded . However, please note that if it is found to be a valid transaction after investigation, we shall re-impose the applicable finance charges for the period starting from the date when the relevant transaction should have been paid. |
|Frequently Asked Questions|
|DBS Personal Credit Card Terms and Conditions|
|Key Facts Statement||Click here for details|
|Others card features and benefits||Click here for details|
Personal Information Collection (PIC)
DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited safeguards your data in accordance with applicable Hong Kong laws.
We only use the data we collect in accordance with our Data Policy which explains the data collection purposes, the persons to whom we may transfer data, your data access and correction rights and how you may contact our Data Protection Officer.
Reminders about Responsible Borrowing
- You should have a clear understanding of your financial condition, daily expenses, and actual borrowing needs.
- You should assess your repayment ability and avoid over-borrowing.
- You should repay any outstanding balance on time to avoid late payment charges and additional overdue interest.
- To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!