Terms & Conditions of HK$30 Rebate for CABLE Service Subscription Fee:
- Applicants must have selected HK$30 Rebate for CABLE Service Subscription Fee as their spending rewards in this application form and accumulated retail spending of HK$2,800 or above (based on transaction date) in each month in order to be eligible for the HK$30 Rebate for CABLE Service Subscription Fee for respective month. Only posted transactions are counted towards the spending requirement (for "Card Interest-Free Instalment Loanâ€œ transactions, only posted monthly instalments are counted). The following types of transactions will not be calculated in the spending requirement: cash advance and its related handling/administration fees, casino chips, foreign exchange, finance charges, reversed transactions, late charges, credit card annual fee, Call-a-loan, Balance Transfer, Funds Transfer, Fee Based Instalment, tax payment, all other bill payment transactions made via JETCO/Internet/24-hour Customer Services Hotline or other means as provided by the Bank from time to time, transaction that has been subject to cancellation, charge-back, return of goods and/or refund or any other categories as the Bank may at its discretion determine from time to time.
- The Rebate will be credited to the Cardholder's CABLE Power VISA account ("Applicable Account") two months after the spending requirement of the respective month has been fulfilled and the Rebate will be shown clearly on the monthly statement.
- DBS$ Reward Scheme are not applicable to Cardholders who have selected "HK$30 Rebate for CABLE Service Subscription Fee" Scheme as the reward scheme.
- The monthly accumulated retail spending will be counted independently for each month. If Cardholder has more than one Applicable Account, the accumulated retail spending of different Applicable Accounts will be counted separately. Supplementary card spending will be counted towards that of the principal card account.
- If there is any discrepancy between the record of DBS Bank (Hong Kong) limited ("the Bank") and the Cardholders' record, the Company's record and determination shall be final.
- The Rebate is not redeemable for cash.