"Complimentary Magazine/ Newspapers Redemption" Terms and Conditions:
- From 1 April 2016 to 31 March 2017 (the “Promotion Period”), DBS Black American Express Card and DBS Black World MasterCard (“Applicable Credit Cards”) Cardholders (“Cardholders”) can enjoy a complimentary magazine or newspapers, valued at HK$15 or below, at designated Relay’s outlets in Hong Kong International Airport restricted-area (the “Offer”).
- Cardholders are required to present the Applicable Credit Card and the valid boarding pass (which departure date must be same as the date of redemption) at the time of redemption for record purpose, otherwise no offer will be granted. Each Cardholder can only enjoy the Offer once each day within the Promotion Period. Different Applicable Credit Cards of a Cardholder cannot be used to redeem the Offer with the same valid boarding pass. The Offer is limited to redeem one item from magazine and newspapers category each time and Cardholders can choose the Offer at their own choice. If the redeemed item is above HK$15, Cardholder is required to settle the balance at his/her own cost.
- The Offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers, discounts or coupons.
- The Offer cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash, spending credit or other discounts/goods/service.
- The Offer is provided by Relay (the “Merchant”). DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (the “Bank”) accepts no liability for the quality of the products and services provided by the Merchant involved. Any complaints should be made to the Merchant directly. The Bank accepts no liability for any loss incurred by the Cardholders should the Merchant refuses to provide the Offer.
- The Bank and the Merchant reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions as well as to vary or terminate the Offer.
- The Merchant shall have the sole discretion in determining the categorization of newspapers and magazines.
- In case of any disputes, the decision of the Bank and the Merchant shall be final and binding.
- In the event of discrepancy or inconsistency between the English version and the Chinese version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.