Online Extra Welcome Offer of HK$100 “InstaRedeem” Amount Terms and Conditions:
- Online Extra Welcome Offer of HK$100 “InstaRedeem” Amount (“Extra Welcome Offer”) is only available to applicants who have successfully applied to become the principal cardholder of DBS Black World Mastercard or DBS COMPASS VISA issued by DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (the “Bank”) (“New Card”), by downloading DBS Omni mobile application (“DBS Omni”) and submitting the DBS Black World Mastercard or DBS COMPASS VISA principal card application through DBS Omni to the Bank during the period from 1 August 2020 to 30 September 2020 (“Promotion Period”) and all supporting documents required by the Bank within one month from the date of application.
- The Extra Welcome Offer is only applicable to applicants who, during the New Card approval process have not applied for, do not currently hold, or in the 12 months prior to the date of application for the New Card, have not held and/or cancelled any principal credit cards (including co-branded cards) issued by the Bank (“New Customers”).
- Each New Customer can enjoy the Extra Welcome Offer once during the Promotion Period. For the avoidance of doubt, if a New Customer has successfully applied for more than one New Card with the Bank by making multiple applications through DBS Omni, he/she will only be entitled to redeem the Extra Welcome Offer once in respect of all applications submitted during the Promotion Period.
- The Extra Welcome Offer will be awarded to the New Customers 1 month after the New Card was issued via the red “InstaRedeem” button of DBS Omni upon completing single retail spending with New Card of HK$100 or above (“Eligible Spending”) and when that Eligible Spending is displayed on Timeline of DBS Omni. The New Customer can press the red button to off-set HK$100 of the payable amount for that Eligible Spending via the “InstaRedeem” function of DBS Omni. Reloads of e-Wallets (e.g. PayMe, WeChat Pay and Alipay) and retail transactions paid through e-Wallets (except Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay) will not be considered as spending for pushing of the red “InstaRedeem” button.
- In order to enjoy the Extra Welcome Offer, New Customer is required to register for and activate a DBS Omni account, and turn on the notification in the menu of DBS Omni by selecting Setting > Push Notification > “InstaRedeem” before conducting the Eligible Spending.
- If the New Customer has not completed any Eligible Spending to enjoy the Extra Welcome Offer within 3 months after the New Card was issued, he/she will be deemed to have forfeited the Extra Welcome Offer. The Bank will not make any special arrangements and any forms of compensation.
- The “InstaRedeem” amount as an Extra Welcome Offer cannot be enjoyed in conjunction with other “InstaRedeem” promotion offers offered by the Bank and the merchants. If New Customer’s Eligible Spending meets the requirements of more than one "InstaRedeem" promotion at the same time for receiving rewards, the Bank may determine the order of issuing "InstaRedeem" rewards; when the Eligible Spending has already been rewarded in one of the "InstaRedeem" promotions, the Eligible Spending cannot be rewarded again from other "InstaRedeem" promotions. In case of any disputes, the Bank reserves the right of final decision.
- Extra Welcome Offer is not applicable for those New Customer who applied the New Card through DBS Omni at our DBS Credit Card mobile promotion booth and has received the gift offered by DBS Credit Card mobile promotion booth.
- Entitlement to Extra Welcome Offer is subject to there being no abuse/non compliance by the New Customers, failing which the Bank will debit the value of the Extra Welcome Offer from the New Customers’ account without notice and/or take such action to recover any outstanding amounts.
- The Bank may change these terms and conditions and/or modify or terminate the Extra Welcome Offer. The Bank’s
decision is final.
- The English version shall prevail if there is any inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions.