New DBS Credit Card Customer enjoy 3 months Interest Cash Rebate for Instant Cash Instalment Loan *
Promotional period 01/11/2020 – 30/11/2020
* "Call-a-loan" service is the product provided under Cash Instalment Loan plan; Cash rebate entitled by the customer depends on the Cash out amount of the loan approved and tenor of "Call-a-loan" Online Instalment Cash Service. The following terms and conditions apply to the promotion offer :
Terms and Conditions for New DBS Credit Card Customer enjoy 3 months Interest Cash Rebate of the first "Call-a-loan" Instalment Cash Promotion
- Promotional period of New DBS Credit Card Customer enjoy 3 months Interest Cash Rebate of the first "Call-a-loan" Instalment Cash Promotion ("Promotion") already stated/printed as above (both dates inclusive) ("Promotion Period").
- During the Promotion Period, new DBS credit card customer successfully applied the first "Call-a-loan" ("Loan") with cash out amount >=HK$30,000 and number of Instalments >=36, could enjoy cash rebate equivalent to the amount of 3 months Interest ("Cash Rebate"). Maximum Cash Rebate amount under this Promotion is HK$5,000 per customer. New DBS Credit Card customer refers to customer with their first DBS credit card approved in last 12 months. Customer with "Call-a-loan" applied before the Promotion Period is not eligible to the offer of this Promotion.
- Calculation of Cash Rebate = (Monthly Instalment Amount x Number of Instalment - Loan Amount) ÷ Number of Instalment x 3
- This promotion is not applicable with "Call-a-loan" Online Instalment Cash Service get up to HK$5,000 "Cash Rebate" promotion at the same time, eligible customer will be entitled to the offer with higher cash rebate among these two promotions. In case of disputes, decision of the Bank shall be final and binding.
Terms and Conditions for general promotional offer of "Call-a-loan"
- Definition of Online Cash Service / Loan application : Refer to "Call-a-loan"/ "Funds Transfer" service applied via "DBS Credit Card Online Cash Conversion" website (www.dbs.com/hk/cardloan) OR via Omni iD login DBS Omni / DBS Omni web version (cards.dbs.com.hk)
- Customer could only enjoy One type of card loan promotion offer per each card loan approved. And the Bank reserves the right to offer the applicable card loan promotion offer; In case of disputes, decision of the Bank shall be final and binding.
- “Cash out amount of the loan approved”, "Loan Amount”, “Preferential APR”, "Monthly Instalment Amount" and "Number of Instalments" is stated on the "Call-a-loan" service application/ Cash Instalment Loan approval letter. Any other or additional interest and charges shall not be counted. When calculating the entitlement to Rebate/Extra Cash Rebate/Interest Rebate, the amount will be rounded to the nearest dollar. Definition of “Cash out amount of the loan approved”: If the “Call-a-loan” service applied is without consolidation or early repayment of existing loan, “Cash out amount of the loan approved” is equal to Loan amount. If the “Call-a-loan” service applied is with consolidation or early repayment of existing loan, “Cash out amount of the loan approved” is equal to “New loan principal amount” deducting “replaced loan remaining principal amount”.
- Rebate/Extra Cash Rebate/Interest Rebate will be credited to the credit card account with the approved Call-a-loan within 3 months after the promotion end date and shown in the monthly statement. Rebate and Extra Cash Rebate are not redeemable for cash and cannot be used to offset or settle the minimum payment of monthly statement.
- Promotion is only applicable to cardholder whose credit card account is in good standing and remains valid and not in default upon the Rebate and Extra Cash Rebate are credited. If cardholder early repays the approved loan, the Bank reserves the right to terminate the Promotion and/or deduct the value of any rebate awarded from any of the cardholder's account(s) without prior notice. In case of disputes, decision of the Bank shall be final and binding.