General Insurance Plan - Health & Medical
Critical Shield Insurance
If you are diagnosed of a critical illness covered, an instant cash benefit will be paid to ease your financial burden.
- Cover 28 Major Critical Illness, such as Cancer and Heart Attack
Kiddie Critical Shield Insurance
- Cover 26 Major Critical Illness, such as Cancer and Heart Attack
- Cover 10 Juvenile Critical Illness, such as Severe Asthma and Autism
How to Apply
- Apply online
- Call to enquire the DBS MSIG InsureDirect Customer Service Hotline at (852) 3122 6868
- The above insurance plan is underwritten by MSIG Insurance (Hong Kong) Limited ("MSIG"). MSIG reserves the right of final approval. DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited ("the Bank", which expression includes its successors and assigns) is an insurance agent authorized by MSIG.
- DBS MSIG InsureDirect is a dedicated enquiry hotline for DBS customers serviced by MSIG.
- Any pre-existing conditions shall be excluded from this policy.
- Critical Shield Insurance : 90-day Waiting Period from the e¬ffective date of the insurance shall be applicable during which claims arising from any cause other than accident are not covered.
- Kiddie Critical Shield Insurance : 75-day Waiting Period from the e¬ffective date of the insurance shall be applicable during which claims arising from any cause other than accident are not covered.
- The above information is intended to be highlights of the plan only. For the plan’s details, terms and conditions and exclusions, please refer to the relevant policy.
- In the event of an eligible dispute (as defined in the Terms of Reference for the Financial Dispute Resolution Centre in relation to the Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme) arising between the Bank and the customer out of the selling process or processing of the related transaction, the Bank will enter into a Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme process with the customer; however any disputes over the contractual terms of the product should be resolved directly between MSIG Insurance (Hong Kong) Limited and the customer.